Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Kat2211

is she part of the creator fund? It used to be 10k didn’t it I bet she wait till she gets Junes money and then the account will be gone

Reactions: 7

NannyNelly

VIP Member
Knew I meant to mention something earlier. When she was talking to Dave about the diet, someone mentioned in the comments about lemon juice in water. She said "I don't like that. It just doesn't feel natural" whilst wolfing down 3 massive sausage and bacon wraps...
How strange, she said on a live the other week that she would put lemon in her water but she didn't have any!!

• Haha

lyndseyross115

VIP Member
This is what happens when you ask medical questions in your live, and your followers give you advice, self diagnose and ignore your own body needing help by seeing a doctor
Feb 2022. 5 months ago she said this, and the pain was happening a few months prior to this
This is what annoys me with her.. she’ll self diagnose constantly or someone will be like you’ve got IBS symptoms, day after.. yeah I’ve got IBS. She needs to take her health and signs seriously and stop listening to people on the internet

zyxwvu

VIP Member
I am glad he called her out on the 4 yes FOUR pieces of pork she was gonna eat on a diet she is calling the *his name here* diet.
What did Dave say about it? Can't believe she had 4 pieces of pork!

brahhh

VIP Member
Is that what is it, so scary that pan of boiling water with someone talking to a phone. Do you know what i mean.
And she’s just remembered the onions & mushrooms which she said you don’t need to cut up small …she’s a shit cook nothing is ever all cooked at once

0EE33003-7D08-4FBA-9990-22B5ACD5CEFA.png

And she’s just remembered the onions & mushrooms which she said you don’t need to cut up small …she’s a shit cook nothing is ever all cooked at once

0EE33003-7D08-4FBA-9990-22B5ACD5CEFA.png
And there’s the masterpiece on a PLASTIC PLATE

Last edited:
  • Haha

brahhh

VIP Member
Imagine moaning about free treatment while the person who is doing it is in the live and gifts you. Someone asked what treatments she was getting and she said she was dreading that question. She's really selling the place. She said going back to the place a second time was a really good situation whaaaaaaaaaaa
She’s one moaning cow how embarrassing for the person tho in the live & hearing her saying that so rude !

Lazy Sunday

VIP Member
I watched all this from the side and not really commented much today, but does she not have a friend she could take with her and not the kids.
Lets face it Batty could mind them he does everything else.
Where is that lass we cannot understand a word she says? glasses, likes a drink or three.