Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

HelloHeyHi

VIP Member
I bet they sit there and laugh at their followers, Andy gives the vibe he does when Claire was ranting he was there with the "I’m sorry I asked"

Reactions: 7

nathan25

VIP Member
HEAR are some theories...

1. She got her head stuck in the air fryer trying to lick all the left over bacon grease out.

2. She's off searching for more plastic prison trays for the kids.

3. Andy Pandy's finally kicked her begging arse out.

4. She went back to the wellbeing brothel and the weirdos are now holding her hostage.

5. Her kids are "playing up" again because she's a shit mother who is controlling and ruining their life.

6. Andy Pandy ate her thinking she was pork.
I say number 1 😳🤣🤣

• Haha

mumz

VIP Member
I think her Hales account has already been deleted. Can anyone else check? I might be blocked
Thats Andys account so it does look like he’s behind the departure

Lazy Sunday

VIP Member
Last time i was hooked up like that i was also hooked to a Morphine drip, and although feeling like crap i was in no pain. what is the thing on the nose for?

tiktokqueen0101

VIP Member
And then Pervy Andy mention 3 some always lowers the level I’m sure they off to Lucy this weekend unless there’s a family drama like no money for bacon

Lazy Sunday

VIP Member
She cooking that frozen veg to death be all soggy 🤢

And she going to be having a mint chocolate finger after dinner she actually means 12 !
Is that what is it, so scary that pan of boiling water with someone talking to a phone. Do you know what i mean.

NannyNelly

VIP Member
6 croquettes for Jacob......SIX.....a whole pack!!! Plus a hash brown.....where are the FRESH veg Claire? Even Nathans plate was steak and stodge....ffs get a grip woman.

lozza96

VIP Member
The funny thing is most tiktokers keep there liked videos turned of but she dosnt .so if she puts in a deactivation request and dosnt post anything .we will still be able to see if she's using tiktok by is she's liking them 😆😆

• Haha

Lazy Sunday

VIP Member
If she stuck to the high protein diet totally she would be surprised how much you can eat and doing it correctly she would never feel hungry,

Lazy Sunday

VIP Member
My Daughter has extentions and its not just getting them you have to still maintain and then have them put in and out again. Not sure why thats all i know, she's had this type of thing for a long time.