Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

NannyNelly

VIP Member
That Daves wasting his breath & in all honesty has he got any qualifications to give diet advice out 😳
More qualified to give advice than she is.....he's recently lost over 3 stone in 8 weeks.....but he stuck to the zero carbs diet....bet he never shoved sweets in his mouth either.....or had the weekends off the diet, but we know why that is don't we? Going away this weekend, wonder where 🤔🤣

Reactions: 6

nathan25

VIP Member
Yes it’s gone 😳 Andy must of had enough and deleted it maybe 🤔
Maybe he’s been reading Tattle again and told Scare she needs to stop her bullshit!
people were asking Mankey earlier why Scare is having a break he said he didn’t even know and not talking about other creators on live. Proves how much of a friend he is and same to her and Pandy and sounds like they haven’t even spoke to each other and now she’s leaving the app. Can you delete your app and come back on to it? Or do it delete all together? For good?

NannyNelly

VIP Member
Check out her insta she is in hospital at the minute, has had to have an operation and will be in for a week.
Much as I dislike the woman I wish her a speedy recovery, sounds like she's had a horrible experience. Get well soon Claire x

lululalalulu

VIP Member
Her latest post about the readings event. Says no readings for under 18s mods will make sure they are over 18. Please beggy they didn't stop the obvious underage gifters gifting you. Because they couldn't tell how they supposed to do it This time
maybe the psychic will know 🤷🏻‍♀️ 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5

nathan25

VIP Member
Daves diet won’t last four days 🤣 she will be starving and won’t stick to it.
As if she had one piece of toast and no sausage and bacon 🤣
Let’s see what she has for tea the next few nights then. Lots of meat and fish? I have only ever see her eat chicken and never fish

• Haha

mumz

VIP Member
When I join lives on TikTok they are always funny lives or someone actually doing something - Then you come across this 🙄 I mean why the fuck do anyone want to watch her singing to the tv with face like slapped ass. God she could make anyone feel depressed. Why even press live and embarrass yourself 🤦‍♀️🤣
I know
She can’t even be bothered to talk to Jenny on there

lululalalulu

VIP Member
Title care of @zyxwvu

Recap care of us all

What does the Hale Package include?

Self diagnosis
Camel toes
Infected belly buttons
Dirty Bedding
Rinsing friends
Scaby scalp
Personal police protection

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Can't lip sync
Can't dance
Can't clean
Can't keep up with her lies
Can't keep friends
Can't stop eating crisps after dinner
Can't stop cooking pasta
Can’t go to a dentist
Can’t eat healthily
Can’t lie straight in bed
Can’t run a legitimate business
Can’t take criticism
Can’t keep off tattle
Can't sing
Can’t buy clothes in her true size
Can't finish a sentence without saying you know what I mean !
Can't stop saying mmmmmmmkkkkkk
Can't stop saying sooo
Can't start a sentence without saying ok
Can’t stop her music on repeat loop
Can’t stop begging
Can’t put her kids before herself
Can't sit on little Andy pandy, her camel toe would swallow him up
Can’t go shopping without doing a haul
Can’t spell the daughters name right
Can’t pack a suitcase once it’s like 3 times just like her portions of food
Can't admit she's a beggy twat!!
Can’t protect her kids from the sun
Can’t look after her kids
Can't brush her teeth
Can't wash her hair
Can barely fit into her shorts
Can't remember all of her medical conditions
Can’t make good content
Can't spell
Can't count
Brilliant title @zyxwvu ✌

@mumz fab as always recap 🥰

• Heart

brahhh

VIP Member
She’s been waffling on about psoriasis says she has a injection every year yet I read from twice a week to every 3 months & another thing somebody asked how about sunbeds NO I don’t do them yet I’m sure before her holiday she said she needed a sun bed

brahhh

VIP Member
She’s lost 7llb 😂likely a bigger pair of shorts she’s tried on or if the same shorts come 30th June then they’ll be down her ankles 😂 oh and funny how she’s back from her family troubles 😂

Only just 12 go see what she’s eaten since breakfast 😂 on her instagram

DA712014-40CA-4621-AD6D-A3AD9C9B25EA.png

She’s lost 7llb 😂likely a bigger pair of shorts she’s tried on or if the same shorts come 30th June then they’ll be down her ankles 😂 oh and funny how she’s back from her family troubles 😂

Only just 12 go see what she’s eaten since breakfast 😂 on her instagram

DA712014-40CA-4621-AD6D-A3AD9C9B25EA.png
So she’s done this reply to a KID you need to check who’s following you ! The child has now changed her account to private … that’s what you get for letting KIDS follow you & you reply like this !

Last edited:
  • Haha