Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Chocolate lolly

Chatty Member
View attachment 1346713

Why would you wear a T-shirt like that’s clinging to her rolls 7llb loss I can’t ant see it …she’s having withdrawals from wraps wants one for lunch 😂😂

Now she’s telling us all ladies need ZINC tablets 😂 taking advice off her nahhhh don’t think so
No 2ay has she lost 7lb.

How long did it take to make two boiled eggs even then they were over done.

• Haha
Reactions: 6

brahhh

VIP Member
She live what shit she cooking frozen no doubt for the kids ! 2 steaks out who for ????

Chocolate lolly

Chatty Member
She’s lost 7llb 😂likely a bigger pair of shorts she’s tried on or if the same shorts come 30th June then they’ll be down her ankles 😂 oh and funny how she’s back from her family troubles 😂

Only just 12 go see what she’s eaten since breakfast 😂 on her instagram

View attachment 1339707

So she’s done this reply to a KID you need to check who’s following you ! The child has now changed her account to private … that’s what you get for letting KIDS follow you & you reply like this !

• Haha

brahhh

VIP Member
And she’s live again considering she was busy this week 😂

And she’s live again considering she was busy this week 😂
Lying again saying no potatoes pasta for 10 days didn’t you have a roast dinner while out at Lucy’s … all these injections she’s rolling off her tongue now she’s having 😂

Popsymay16

I’m not on instagram. What’s she in hospital for?
As above I’m not a fan of hers but wish her well.

brahhh

VIP Member
Frozen shit for the kids tea again ..HOME ALL DAY yet can’t cook a decent meal !

Frozen shit for the kids tea again ..HOME ALL DAY yet can’t cook a decent meal !
She just touched those meat sausage things and put her fingers on her lips to blow a kiss no washing of the hands 🤢🤢

• Sick