Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

brahhh

VIP Member
Change of plan she’s cooking live today just can’t keep away can you scarebare any excuse to get your begging bowl out

F0C96096-FBE4-4480-8198-87004A5974F5.png

Change of plan she’s cooking live today just can’t keep away can you scarebare any excuse to get your begging bowl out

F0C96096-FBE4-4480-8198-87004A5974F5.png
Why don’t you invest in an iron YOUR T-shirts are always CREASED

Last edited:
Reactions: 7

brahhh

VIP Member
I have no words other than this is SICK she may as well gone out onto the street to ask a random stranger to massage her daughter she’s one sick mother fucker !!!!!!!
“Son” I didn’t see he video until just

NannyNelly

VIP Member
Shame....Claire with over 90k followers and just over 200 in her live, Lucy with 70k has double the viewers 😂

• Haha

NannyNelly

VIP Member
By going to work, do you mean Lucy’s? I think that’s where she is going, and that is work because there going live later and you know TikTok is their job 😂😂😂
Dumped the kids again? Nathan been off school all week so she's off to get pissed with Lucy?
A few weeks ago she said he was being home schooled....what happened to that?

• Wow

JessicaLynn

I am glad he called her out on the 4 yes FOUR pieces of pork she was gonna eat on a diet she is calling the *his name here* diet.
Did he? I did not see the live after her unpackaging of the porkchops. I was ill from the thought of all that food being consumed by just two people. Oh what did he say, do tell? I cannot believe she and her husband had an entire package, 8 pork chops. That was a meal for five people with much left about for lunch. Unreal.

Debas

VIP Member
She’s lost 7llb 😂likely a bigger pair of shorts she’s tried on or if the same shorts come 30th June then they’ll be down her ankles 😂 oh and funny how she’s back from her family troubles 😂

Only just 12 go see what she’s eaten since breakfast 😂 on her instagram

View attachment 1339707

So she’s done this reply to a KID you need to check who’s following you ! The child has now changed her account to private … that’s what you get for letting KIDS follow you & you reply like this !
She is a disgrace it's such a childlike comment to make tho why react like that for comments