Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

RaeRae26

Chatty Member
Her latest post about the readings event. Says no readings for under 18s mods will make sure they are over 18. Please beggy they didn't stop the obvious underage gifters gifting you. Because they couldn't tell how they supposed to do it This time

Reactions: 7

RaeRae26

Chatty Member
Is Sharon still in her lives i haven't seen her in awhile. In saying that I don't watch for very long or her videos anymore

JessicaLynn

View attachment 1366500

Off her you tube talking about BPD what a load of cods wallop she’s spouting and making out she’s building wardrobes 😂 oh and praising Sharon up after her free holiday isn’t she to America. I bet that will NEVER happen
Funny that Sharon has not said one word about anyone coming to see her in America

i bet that will never ever happen.🤣❤❤

• Haha

Fruitshoot

So she is the only person in the world who has meds for MH and she only has to take them on a really bad day
Ooookkkkk then
She must be on propranolol this can be taken if and when needed it lowers heart rate.
Is this the only medication she's on?
With the SH the Drs may be dubious about prescribing anti depressants
That said I don't think its anyone's business, and wont do her any favours for her to tell anyone that will listen info about her meds. I mean why would you? There are plenty of creators promoting MH problems but they don't go into all the medication they take there's just no need

Lazy Sunday

VIP Member
Wtf? are those shorts getting smaller or is she getting bigger?
All this flashing of the scars must be a turn on.
Why not wear a nice pair of Palazzo Pants in this weather they would hide the scars.

Not forgetting someone in the comments said she don’t like Americans which caused her to end the live and cut herself apparently! Infront of her husband and children 🙄
The kids will never forget that.

Faith61

VIP Member
After seeing Claires denial video, if its stupid made up shit from 'trolls' why even entertain it, why not just delete the comments and move on, she's making it a bigger issue by making videos. She also stated her and Lucy were being called lesbians and that's vile and disgusting. What's disgusting about lesbians Claire, I'm sure the camel toes would love a meet and greet if they haven't already
Ffs I'm howling🤣🤣🤣

• Haha

RaeRae26

Chatty Member
Like everyone else I wish her a speedy recovery.
But, and this is not directed at just her, I just don't and never will understand why people post pictures like this...there is no way on God's green earth i would post such photos ( and I've had more surgeries than I care to remember) especially where the scar is situated and laying there with a cloth on my head..clearly and obviously in pain, after going through major surgery....it always baffled me.
But each to their own I guess and do hope she makes a speedy recovery!
I find it sooo fucking bizarre that people do that, or check in on Facebook that they are at the Dr's or hospital. It just screams attention seeking. I've been in hospital twice for ops and never once posted on social media. Anyone that needed to know were told in person or over the phone.

Why like, you moved into a different position 👏👏👏🙄🙄

Attachments

melissa432

Title care of @zyxwvu

Recap care of us all

What does the Hale Package include?

Self diagnosis
Camel toes
Infected belly buttons
Dirty Bedding
Rinsing friends
Scaby scalp
Personal police protection

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Can't lip sync
Can't dance
Can't clean
Can't keep up with her lies
Can't keep friends
Can't stop eating crisps after dinner
Can't stop cooking pasta
Can’t go to a dentist
Can’t eat healthily
Can’t lie straight in bed
Can’t run a legitimate business
Can’t take criticism
Can’t keep off tattle
Can't sing
Can’t buy clothes in her true size
Can't finish a sentence without saying you know what I mean !
Can't stop saying mmmmmmmkkkkkk
Can't stop saying sooo
Can't start a sentence without saying ok
Can’t stop her music on repeat loop
Can’t stop begging
Can’t put her kids before herself
Can't sit on little Andy pandy, her camel toe would swallow him up
Can’t go shopping without doing a haul
Can’t spell the daughters name right
Can’t pack a suitcase once it’s like 3 times just like her portions of food
Can't admit she's a beggy twat!!
Can’t protect her kids from the sun
Can’t look after her kids
Can't brush her teeth
Can't wash her hair
Can barely fit into her shorts
Can't remember all of her medical conditions
Can’t make good content
Can't spell
Can't count
Epic recap guys! 🤣😂

• Heart

brahhh

VIP Member
6 croquettes for Jacob......SIX.....a whole pack!!! Plus a hash brown.....where are the FRESH veg Claire? Even Nathans plate was steak and stodge....ffs get a grip woman.
She cooking that frozen veg to death be all soggy 🤢

And she going to be having a mint chocolate finger after dinner she actually means 12 !

• Sick
  • Haha

RaeRae26

Chatty Member
If you watch her YT vid thats called BPD update
She says
If something about a person doesn’t make her feel right then she has to separate herself from that person
I really think she means Mankey because she says
Very recently this person has said things and its caused her a lot of upset and it all seems to come from the break up and him joking they had an affair
I don’t believe for one minute they did, but he did say this as a joke, we all saw it and she’s been spiralling downhill since then
I don’t think she can deal with jokes
She’s very literal in how she takes and sees things
I went through her liked videos again and last video she liked of toms was 16 June the cheating one. I have noticed she has started to like quite a few of Adams videos (shans ex)

• Wow