Carebare85 #16 Curse of Beg causes another split, undeclared ad in a homeless pit

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just listen to her let’s see how this steak turns out be able to re sole her shoes with it no doubt the pasta is left going cold …dairylee in sweet potatoe Jesus Christ

She’s on about the weekend all ready and not sticking to a diet woman you have no WILLPOWER a diet don’t just stop for the WEEKEND

47FE942B-7F69-4462-B339-0DE4EE82A8A4.png

Just listen to her let’s see how this steak turns out be able to re sole her shoes with it no doubt the pasta is left going cold …dairylee in sweet potatoe Jesus Christ

She’s on about the weekend all ready and not sticking to a diet woman you have no WILLPOWER a diet don’t just stop for the WEEKEND

47FE942B-7F69-4462-B339-0DE4EE82A8A4.png
Ed in the background cleaning her tit up

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
She said they are all eating together the kids food is done and she hasn’t even put her steak on 🤦‍♀️🤣 I feel so sorry for Nathan all he got is a little bowl of pasta. He’s a growing lad 🥺

• Sad
Reactions: 9
She said they are all eating together the kids food is done and she hasn’t even put her steak on 🤦‍♀️🤣 I feel so sorry for Nathan all he got is a little bowl of pasta. He’s a growing lad 🥺
She’s put the steak in soya sauce she really is a tit cook

So 2 steaks each greedy 🐷 your son is a growing teenager and gets a small bowl of cold tuna pasta !

The only person that rests the steak until it’s cold 😂😂

6EE8ABAA-31D0-4C8A-BF21-925BCDB22D78.png

So 2 steaks each greedy 🐷 your son is a growing teenager and gets a small bowl of cold tuna pasta !

6EE8ABAA-31D0-4C8A-BF21-925BCDB22D78.png
She’s so pleased with that tit in the plate 😂😂

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 11
AEF84685-F39F-42CB-A28F-DE90D0023BBB.png

bleeping animals !! It’s sad to HERE Nathan say I thought we were having steak 🥩 no kiddo your pig 🐷 of mother and father are you’re having cold tuna pasta !!

SELFISH bleep !!

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 12
Her videos are doing so tit lately I noticed. Imagine having all them followers and hardly no likes/comments. There was only one comment when I looked about tomorrows quiz night and that comment was of Lucy. Guaranteed there will be battles to get gifts 🙄
I notice the comments about Scare are still on Sharon’s video. She hasn’t deleted them 🤣
Well done Sharon for waking up and stop giving your money away to these begs!
What comments. Havent seen them.

What comments. Havent seen them.
I think she has me blocked. 🤪

• Wow
Reactions: 8
View attachment 1361956

bleeping animals !! It’s sad to HERE Nathan say I thought we were having steak 🥩 no kiddo your pig 🐷 of mother and father are you’re having cold tuna pasta !!

SELFISH bleep !!
She’s VILE why couldn’t she just have one steak & give her son one ! You scarebare are the WORST mother ever. !

Can she not eat a meal without Pebbledash Sweetcorn?

Is Batty Boy wearing a T shirt that says another mans name? Strange that.

Her and Pandy get steak kids get pasta. I’m sure Nathan would love some steak you cruel cow! Hasn’t washed her hands once and now cutting the kids cucumber 🤮 raw meat next to her!
Wtf is she for real? Why can’t the kids have home cooked meal? Claire, explain why your kids can’t have same meal as you & Andy. Seriously fix up 😩

View attachment 1361956

SELFISH bleep !!
Poor Nathan 🥺 run while you can Nathan. Your parents are tit I’m sorry it is the truth

View attachment 1361960

She’s so pleased with that tit in the plate 😂😂
Oh god it looks unappealing and tit come on do better while you are at it, please learn to be a better parent 🤦‍♀️

Last edited:
  • Haha
I bet Nathan is still hungry 😞 she’s disgusting. I would give my kids steak before myself. He’s quite a slim lad for his height so why don’t she feed him up the stupid witch.
When is police cadet night? I will ask do they check the children in cadets gets fed a warm meal each day after school 🤣

bloody hell she chucks them of to breakfast club while she cooks her 3 sausage and bacon wraps then she cooks at 12 for her dinner then 4 for her tea. She always makes sure she eats well.

Lying through her grotty teeth again about the diet 🐷

View attachment 1361845

Blinds closed on a lovely sunny day…she’s having steak looks like kids having cold tuna pasta
Soap still not been used.

She’s having hair extensions 🤦‍♀️🤣
OMG - she wants them all the way down her back.
she’s back at the brothel Saturday so Karina is going to take her in the hairdressers next door and they are going to discuss it. I hope she knows they can cost up to a grand. My daughters were £500 last year.
I can not imagine her with really long hair
Copying Shann's hair from the other day.

Did Nathan actually say he thought he was having steak ! And she had 2 Andy had 2 pure greedy they were not the expensive cut so another packet wouldn’t cost much more her child is 15 and I’m sure he would eat it I don’t understand the videos she does always same old lip sync or standing there making strange faces so boring she has all them followers but never ever get many comments or likes for 90k

• Sad
Reactions: 10
Omfg
I had a night off from watching TT last night
They had steak? And 2 bits each too?
And the kids has tuna pasta?
bleeping awful parents
Oh my life
I’ve never heard anything so wrong
We’ve always lived by the rule, if we have steak the kids do even if its an off-cut because they are younger
More of a crime Nathan didn’t get offered any
They truly are pigs
If there’s not enough money for everyone to have steak, then everyone will be getting the tinned tuna pasta. Fact!

• Sad
Reactions: 13
I can't believe they had two and Nathan wanted the steak too. My eldest is 17 and he has been eating like a man since he was 14. The kids dinners are always tit and she puts alot of effort on her 'diet' meals. She has no excuse she is at home all day! Did the tuna pasta literally only have sweetcorn in, no other veg. I do mine with lettuce, red onion, cheese, cucumber, peppers you can add loads. Her kids are probably just used to being given tit for dinner. And if she says they don't like it then that's her fault too. Get them to try it, my boys don't like everything but they at least try things and have a balanced diet. Nothing wrong with a frozen pizza occasionally at all, but once a week is one thing every day is another.

• Heart
I can't believe they had two and Nathan wanted the steak too. My eldest is 17 and he has been eating like a man since he was 14. The kids dinners are always tit and she puts alot of effort on her 'diet' meals. She has no excuse she is at home all day! Did the tuna pasta literally only have sweetcorn in, no other veg. I do mine with lettuce, red onion, cheese, cucumber, peppers you can add loads. Her kids are probably just used to being given tit for dinner. And if she says they don't like it then that's her fault too. Get them to try it, my boys don't like everything but they at least try things and have a balanced diet. Nothing wrong with a frozen pizza occasionally at all, but once a week is one thing every day is another.
I do Mexican tuna. The little ones love it. A little bit of chilli powder and kidney beans and onions and peppers. The adults have it with extra chilli

Reactions: 6
I do Mexican tuna. The little ones love it. A little bit of chilli powder and kidney beans and onions and peppers. The adults have it with extra chilli

Exactly that's a nice home cooked hearty meal. She just so lazy it's unreal

And she’s live again considering she was busy this week 😂

And she’s live again considering she was busy this week 😂
Lying again saying no potatoes pasta for 10 days didn’t you have a roast dinner while out at Lucy’s … all these injections she’s rolling off her tongue now she’s having 😂

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.