Carebare85 #16 Curse of Beg causes another split, undeclared ad in a homeless pit

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She didn’t do a live last night because of family issues
Someone asked what issues and they got told
Oh just kids and being stuck in house and life in general

Take the kids out Claire
To blow off some steam
You know
Away from screens
Give them fresh air
And fresh food while you’re at it
I wish she’d stop the FAKE YAWNING that’s another illness I expect !

• Haha
Reactions: 6
So she wasn't live last night due to family issues then she had someone say some horrific things to her yesterday so which was it ?

She hasn't taken her meds for 3 weeks she follows advice from MH team but had her meds last night because she had such a bad day so which is it ?

Makes it make sense is all I ask beggy if you don't have anything to say just don't say owt sat there spewing bullshit just to hear the sound of your own dulcet tones. It's not even like you need to try hard to remember your own lies we literally write them hear for you daily with regular updates! DO BETTER WIERDO

Reactions: 11
So she wasn't live last night due to family issues then she had someone say some horrific things to her yesterday so which was it ?

She hasn't taken her meds for 3 weeks she follows advice from MH team but had her meds last night because she had such a bad day so which is it ?

Makes it make sense is all I ask beggy if you don't have anything to say just don't say owt sat there spewing bullshit just to hear the sound of your own dulcet tones. It's not even like you need to try hard to remember your own lies we literally write them hear for you daily with regular updates! DO BETTER WIERDO
She’s a pathological LIAR takes her meds after 3 weeks because of a bad day the woman is literally a walking miracle with all her ailments ! Why go on a live when you should be spending the morning sorting your kids out sit down have breakfast with them but NO shoved out the door not even a kiss goodbye to them MOTHER OF THE YEAR your NOT !

Reactions: 12
So she is the only person in the world who has meds for MH and she only has to take them on a really bad day
Ooookkkkk then

Reactions: 10

She was live with Lucy last night. Well in the box

Reactions: 8
It takes around 3-4 weeks for medication to kick in and even longer to notice any benefits. You can't just take them as and when then expect them to work. She's giving out such dangerous information regarding mental health medication. No medical professional would tell you to take them as and when. No medical professional would allow you to come straight off medication either.

More wraps for the queen of carbs. That's the "Dave diet" out the window.

Reactions: 13
It takes around 3-4 weeks for medication to kick in and even longer to notice any benefits. You can't just take them as and when then expect them to work. She's giving out such dangerous information regarding mental health medication. No medical professional would tell you to take them as and when. No medical professional would allow you to come straight off medication either.

More wraps for the queen of carbs. That's the "Dave diet" out the window.
You are so right about the meds. Scarebeg is a ticking time bomb for anyone who takes her advice she's dangerous !!

• Heart
Reactions: 11
So she is the only person in the world who has meds for MH and she only has to take them on a really bad day
Ooookkkkk then
She must be on propranolol this can be taken if and when needed it lowers heart rate.
Is this the only medication she's on?
With the SH the Drs may be dubious about prescribing anti depressants
That said I don't think its anyone's business, and wont do her any favours for her to tell anyone that will listen info about her meds. I mean why would you? There are plenty of creators promoting MH problems but they don't go into all the medication they take there's just no need

Reactions: 7
She must be on propranolol this can be taken if and when needed it lowers heart rate.
Is this the only medication she's on?
With the SH the Drs may be dubious about prescribing anti depressants
That said I don't think its anyone's business, and wont do her any favours for her to tell anyone that will listen info about her meds. I mean why would you? There are plenty of creators promoting MH problems but they don't go into all the medication they take there's just no need
Now you've mentioned that medication, it'll be the one she says she's on. But she said she was on sertraline and previously diazepam but the doctor's wouldn't give her anymore diazepam. She even sat and pretended to be out of it on her meds on live before. Woman is a bleeping loon.

Reactions: 10
Not to long ago she said she was on mirtazapine at night, I remember her saying that because it's what I'm on and I commented on here that she felt different the day she started taking them which is bs because they take 3 to 4 weeks to get in your system. I'm also on diazapam as and when but doctors are always reluctant to prescribe them. I still smell bs

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.