Carebare85 #16 Curse of Beg causes another split, undeclared ad in a homeless pit

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She was on sertraline and mirtazapam so no way can she stop them and just take one because she had a bad day 😡 she’s such a liar!! One won’t just kick in and help the stupid women even talking about her meds on a live. Giving people wrong information can be dangerous!!

Reactions: 11
She’s expanding daily 😂

Said she had a phone call at 8am she’s still sat here at 8.33
She’s expanding daily 😂

Said she had a phone call at 8am she’s still sat here at 8.33
Not to long ago she said she was on mirtazapine at night, I remember her saying that because it's what I'm on and I commented on here that she felt different the day she started taking them which is bs because they take 3 to 4 weeks to get in your system. I'm also on diazapam as and when but doctors are always reluctant to prescribe them. I still smell bs
I remember her saying that too...not all that long ago!!

Reactions: 8
She was on sertraline and mirtazapam so no way can she stop them and just take one because she had a bad day 😡 she’s such a liar!! One won’t just kick in and help the stupid women even talking about her meds on a live. Giving people wrong information can be dangerous!!
She need reporting 🤦‍♀️😩

Change of plan she’s cooking live today just can’t keep away can you scarebare any excuse to get your begging bowl out

F0C96096-FBE4-4480-8198-87004A5974F5.png

Change of plan she’s cooking live today just can’t keep away can you scarebare any excuse to get your begging bowl out

F0C96096-FBE4-4480-8198-87004A5974F5.png
Why don’t you invest in an iron YOUR T-shirts are always CREASED

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
I'm lost as to why the word Fun is added to anything. She has the worst personality, hard faced, scary, confrontational voice, lacking in almost everything especially cooking and showing love and care towards her kids.

Reactions: 13
I'm lost as to why the word Fun is added to anything. She has the worst personality, hard faced, scary, confrontational voice, lacking in almost everything especially cooking and showing love and care towards her kids.
I agree 100% not even 1 endearing quality.

Reactions: 10

View attachment 1361167

Why don’t you invest in an iron YOUR T-shirts are always CREASED
She’s spelled her own name wrong
It should be carebarecrew not carebearcrew

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Her videos are doing so tit lately I noticed. Imagine having all them followers and hardly no likes/comments. There was only one comment when I looked about tomorrows quiz night and that comment was of Lucy. Guaranteed there will be battles to get gifts 🙄
I notice the comments about Scare are still on Sharon’s video. She hasn’t deleted them 🤣
Well done Sharon for waking up and stop giving your money away to these begs!

Lying through her grotty teeth again about the diet 🐷

7325ADE4-ED08-42EC-B85F-B1786336D5A9.png

Lying through her grotty teeth again about the diet 🐷

7325ADE4-ED08-42EC-B85F-B1786336D5A9.png
Blinds closed on a lovely sunny day…she’s having steak looks like kids having cold tuna pasta

• Haha
She’s having hair extensions 🤦‍♀️🤣
OMG - she wants them all the way down her back.
she’s back at the brothel Saturday so Karina is going to take her in the hairdressers next door and they are going to discuss it. I hope she knows they can cost up to a grand. My daughters were £500 last year.
I can not imagine her with really long hair

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.