Carebare85 #15 Burnt kids, Corn row hair, Fishy Flaps, it's Rasta bear oh XYZ

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
And right on a queue home from holiday and the bpd video ๐Ÿ™„.
So them and the Manleys are besties but they can't be mentioned on her live....really?? Who does these people think they are!!
Chicken soup pasta....I'll give that a miss thanks! ๐Ÿ˜‹

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 15
So them and the Manleys are besties but they can't be mentioned on her live....really?? Who does these people think they are!!
Was just about to say...saddle up.....she's off!!!!! Predictable or what???? Jeez๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜ก

duck the duck off!!!! It's not a light switch ๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜กshe's an insult!!

Attachments

• Angry
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
Was just about to say...saddle up.....she's off!!!!! Predictable or what???? Jeez๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜ก

duck the duck off!!!! It's not a light switch ๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜กshe's an insult!!
Sheโ€™s a C##T !!
I definitely started that one ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿคญ

• Haha
Reactions: 10
How predictable! Oh wait we did predict it ๐Ÿ™„

Has she been to the same acting coach as Amber Turd? ๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜ก

• Haha
Reactions: 12
What a tit response. So she says when she goes away BPD do change ๐Ÿ™„
Hang on a min, you were out of your comfort zone you didnโ€™t have one BPD episode, you didnโ€™t cut yourself once. Instead you were singing on stage and dancing in the middle of hotels.
leaving your kids in the room whilst you went walkabout.
fine on the boat even though out of your comfort zone.
in other words you can do everything but only get BPD in your own home??

Ok then Beg. We believe you.
You talk utter tit.
But mention America and you will self harm?
never heard so much tit in all my life. You do actually need professional help for your constant lying!
them poor kids.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Hang on a min, you were out of your comfort zone you didnโ€™t have one BPD episode, you didnโ€™t cut yourself once. Instead you were singing on stage and dancing in the middle of hotels.

You talk utter tit.
never heard so much tit in all my life. You do actually need professional help for your constant lying!
them poor kids.
Absolute disgrace....she's been home less than 24 hours and she's off....absolute piss take...she's in the supposed comfort of her own home.....absolute idiot๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜ก

• Haha
Reactions: 11
๐Ÿ™ˆ๐Ÿ™ˆ well done ๐Ÿ‘ tattlers your psychic

I think it very strange as she got most of her followers from being with Tom .. bet he be annoyed that her mod who donโ€™t like him is blocking anyone who mentions him lol madness haha

Last edited:
  • Heart
Oh what a surprise bpd video is on quicker than her and the mankeys were filling up their plates at the all inclusive buffet. Funny how she was totally fine all holiday. duck off big beg ๐Ÿ™„

• Haha
Reactions: 11

You talk utter tit.
them poor kids.
Has she been giving Amber Heard lessons because sheโ€™s a lying witch as well just like you scarebare ! seeing as you read HEAR your one crazy mother fucker luv your a disgrace just a BEGGING C#NT !!!

• Haha
16B3D988-2C64-4633-BE5A-37041E3E7AC2.jpeg

Like weโ€™ve all said before she uses other peoples videos (duets) and comments regarding BPD, itโ€™s never from the horses mouth.

Sheโ€™s explaining masking, if thatโ€™s the case surely to couldnโ€™t make videos and go live because trust me, to mask for that long and not โ€œcrashโ€ while on holiday because I know I would and Iโ€™ve got other health issues other than BPD and I feel it the next day but she did a whole week!!

pull the other rastabeg you fake ass witch

• Heart
Reactions: 13
View attachment 1298949

Like weโ€™ve all said before she uses other peoples videos (duets) and comments regarding BPD, itโ€™s never from the horses mouth.

Sheโ€™s explaining masking, if thatโ€™s the case surely to couldnโ€™t make videos and go live because trust me, to mask for that long and not โ€œcrashโ€ while on holiday because I know I would and Iโ€™ve got other health issues other than BPD and I feel it the next day but she did a whole week!!

pull the other rastabeg you fake ass witch
This right here is why she pisses me off...๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’–

• Heart
Reactions: 9
โ€œI pushed myself to go on holiday for my children this is something you do as a parentโ€
Really? Because any other time you pretty much bleeping neglect them ๐Ÿ˜ก
Piss off you baggy fanny, Rasta pasta, fake MH hole ๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜ก

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.