Carebare85 #15 Burnt kids, Corn row hair, Fishy Flaps, it's Rasta bear oh XYZ

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Nooooo, no one at all said that 🤣

I don’t even know where to begin with that one lol 😝 I’m not the instigator of flapchat !! That would make a funny app tho
I believe there’s already an app called flap chat !!!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I’m just catching up I went to watch Ed sheran last night he was amazing.
I haven’t even clicked on TikTok yet… I just knew the Beg would make a appearance in her bed with the SAME bleeping bedding!
we will have a few BPD videos the next few days I’m sure!
So she didn’t get her 100k she wanted on Holiday no?
she said with all her holiday videos she will get more followers 🙄

she changed it to 90k then as she knew she wouldn’t get it. She was reading tattle that week I think 🤔
Ooooh lovely Ed ❤ Yes same old tit with the old scarebare…

Reactions: 6
🏴󠁧󠁢🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿 ed Sheeran is amazing I was at butlins tribute last night my niece went to Cardiff to see him such a talented man like Tom lol 😂 jokes
Amazing ❤ Like Skanky 😂 think he best stick to his day job oh he don’t have one 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Chicken soup pasta
4.30pm
1st day home and out comes the rasta with her pasta

• Haha
Reactions: 18
apparently Ava has croup my child had this a few times and always needs steroids

Why is Sharon not allowing anyone to mention manleys lol

• Wow
Reactions: 9
Her attitude is so bossy isnt it.
Ive never heard of this soup before and i love soup always making it.

Reactions: 11
She's so mardi speaking to people. Think they must have a money tree in their garden. Talking about a holiday in October, decorating the boys bedrooms and another family holiday in August!

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
Must be nice to even afford 1 holiday let alone another 2 this year. Begging witch :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

So Lucy's just commented " bet it's nice to have food back again" so they think the food was tit too:sick::sick: :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

And she won't go back to that hotel :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
She's so mardi speaking to people. Think they must have a money tree in their garden. Talking about a holiday in October, decorating the boys bedrooms and another family holiday in August!
Spending the £400 for the gas and electric....if they get working tax credits or UC they'll be getting the £650 too!!!

• Wow
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.