Carebare85 #12 MH platinum card, Andy still thinks he's hard, but Tiktok rep is the only thing scarred.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How funny would it be if no one acknowledged they were even there 🤣 omg sooo many people have apparently bought tickets because they thought she was going 🤣🤣🤣 haaa give over. Obviously will pretend they were flooded with 'fans' maybe the odd video with a 'fan' as if 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 10
No she’s LIARbetic 😏

Lovely to see all of the adults have made an effort with their appearance… not. Why does Claire look so orange and glittery? 😳😂
What a bunch of tramps the filter she’s made them all orange and ginger duck sake what a clown 🤡

Oh thank goodness she’s got her bracelets on. She will be absolutely fine today then 😂
Hopefully people will ask her why she mocks mental health when it suits her !

She’s used the phrase “Home Alone” in the last 2 videos will this be a new # to add to all her other pathetic ones 🤣

Reactions: 6
I don’t actually have a problem with them going Tokfest, it’s a day out somewhere and gets the kids out of the house
My problem is with the begging off the back of it
They will show a little broadcast here and there with people who want a photo with them, then we will all see what food they are eating
As for coffee, who runs out of coffee when they know they have guests coming to stay?
As for the coffee filter both are using lately. It just makes them look more dirty. It doesn’t hide the fact they are all deathly white and are stuck in the house most of the time

• Heart
Reactions: 9
I don’t actually have a problem with them going Tokfest, it’s a day out somewhere and gets the kids out of the house
My problem is with the begging off the back of it
They will show a little broadcast here and there with people who want a photo with them, then we will all see what food they are eating
As for coffee, who runs out of coffee when they know they have guests coming to stay?
As for the coffee filter both are using lately. It just makes them look more dirty. It doesn’t hide the fact they are all deathly white and are stuck in the house most of the time
Yes agree it’s the begging like he’s online now getting gifts which will pay for the food today awful having a battle now with scarebare just can’t go a day without BEGGING 😡

• Angry
Reactions: 10
Oh I know she does, it’s the person I circled associated with big bird lol vile the lot of them
Oohhhh I didn’t notice that! I hope they all meet up and get shoved to the side so they’re just stood in a group together with people looking at them in disgust. Coz I would be! Vile, bully, narcissistic begs

Reactions: 5
It looks like skanky travelling with baseball bat and scarebare with Mrs skanky 😳 why would you do that ? God forbid either car had an accident I don’t agree with not travelling with your own family !!!

How funny would it be if no one acknowledged they were even there 🤣 omg sooo many people have apparently bought tickets because they thought she was going 🤣🤣🤣 haaa give over. Obviously will pretend they were flooded with 'fans' maybe the odd video with a 'fan' as if 🤣
Is this the same amount of people like she had sooo many comments on her video about a chocolate bar? 🤣 there was literally 3 🙈🙈🙈 deluded twit she is. The only people asking are kids.

• Haha
Is this the same amount of people like she had sooo many comments on her video about a chocolate bar? 🤣 there was literally 3 🙈🙈🙈 deluded twit she is. The only people asking are kids.
She’s taken her meds her anxiety is ok of course it is scarebare your lying about the whole mental health anyway !

It looks like skanky travelling with baseball bat and scarebare with Mrs skanky 😳 why would you do that ? God forbid either car had an accident I don’t agree with not travelling with your own family !!!
I heard Lucy say "see, when you get up to the right speed the wobble stops".....so the ongoing problem with the wheel STILL hasn't been sorted? Lucy you need to get your wheels balanced, failing to do so can cause all sorts of other problems, problems that aren't cheap to remedy....and unbalanced wheels affect handling....very concerning for any driver, let alone one who only passed her test a few months ago.

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
She’s taken her meds her anxiety is ok of course it is scarebare your lying about the whole mental health anyway !
Well I’d love to see how she’s gonna cope in a building full of people she doesn’t know.. people staring at her.. some people talking about her. Coz I know full well I wouldn’t be able to do it. I’d have a huge panic attack!

I heard Lucy say "see, when you get up to the right speed the wobble stops".....so the ongoing problem with the wheel STILL hasn't been sorted? Lucy you need to get your wheels balanced, failing to do so can cause all sorts of other problems, problems that aren't cheap to remedy....and unbalanced wheels affect handling....very concerning for any driver, let alone one who only passed her test a few months ago.
So instead of getting their car fixed.. they’ve spent ticket, petrol, hotel?!!, food money on going tokfest. Disgraceful. Or should I say their followers have spent the money.

• Angry
Well I’d love to see how she’s gonna cope in a building full of people she doesn’t know.. people staring at her.. some people talking about her. Coz I know full well I wouldn’t be able to do it. I’d have a huge panic attack!

So instead of getting their car fixed.. they’ve spent ticket, petrol, hotel?!!, food money on going tokfest. Disgraceful. Or should I say their followers have spent the money.
Yes the gifters and especially this Ryan person think only there for the day but come on if you had anxiety like you say loads of people there then you’d panic but she’s had her imaginary meds !

I can’t get over they have swapped partners I’d want to be travelling with my family incase something happened 😳

Yes the gifters and especially this Ryan person think only there for the day but come on if you had anxiety like you say loads of people there then you’d panic but she’s had her imaginary meds !

I can’t get over they have swapped partners I’d want to be travelling with my family incase something happened 😳
She’s just said she’s getting nervous now lying witch !

Reactions: 4
The music is to loud especially with kids in car and her being a fairly new driver 😡 why didn’t she take JENNY her bestie ??? User

Parking isn’t going to be cheap either for the day cough up gifters you need to provide for this as well 🤷🏼‍♀️

She’s just said she’s getting nervous now lying witch !
But but but she has her bracelets on??? They should help right?? 😂

• Haha
She just mentioned couldn’t do it without her friends no mention of JW 🤣🤣

• Haha
Her T-shirt… she’s a grown woman. I’ve got second hand embarrassment 😳

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Discussing child safety music loud Lucy shouting at Ali standing up she’s had to pull over to sort it out 🚨

• Angry
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.