Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

@NoseyRosie

VIP Member
Let's just live in BeggyBare's lies for a minute & pretend that Ava Marie had a seatbelt on. She doesn't seem to realise that by her husband not wearing a seatbelt & God forbid if there was an accident, any occupants of the car could be killed by being struck by other un-belted passengers who could be catapulted forward, backward or sideways upon impact in a car crash.

• Angry
Reactions: 11

IR0201

VIP Member
No way did they that’s made my day 🤣🤣
Someone in the Skankys thread said this earlier:

I think that's the live I was watching someone said there's the manley family the guy said who him in the primark shorts and the woman with a white top & a fat arse haha it was tubby & beggy

• Haha
  • Heart

lululalalulu

VIP Member
Oh that’s definitely aimed at us 😂😂😂😂
Got a migraine but been reading tattle & made an indirect TikTok about tattle 🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha

melissa432

I really really want to slate her on her live. She’s a pathetic piece of shit. 😂😂

She’s going on and on about MH. Ffs rest your fucking case! 😡

• Haha

HelloHeyHi

VIP Member
Claire’s brother apparently led his local NHS hospital trust communication response to the Morecambe Bay maternity scandal, I imagine that is up there as a career highlight, Claire probably classes TikTok as her job what’s her highlight going to sodding TokFest? 🤣🤣

• Wow
  • Haha

BannedButBack

Chatty Member
I can only assume the reason she ran out of coffee is because she used it as some kind of foundation for the day 😂😂😂

• Haha

@NoseyRosie

VIP Member
Yay, a new begathon starting, coincidentally on April the 1st!! I can't wait to hear BeggyBare's dulcet tones screaming through the screen with excitement (her anxiety locked away for another day) ... C'mon guysssss, I need the Poker Faces (she has plenty of them when talking about her SH & MH), C'mon guysssss, speed round, I need the Jester Hats (in this case, no truer saying than 'If the cap fits')
We can also look forward to her & Skanky & their ever imaginative challenges... Tommm if you lossssee you've to sit looking at a parmo for 5 minutes without eating it.
Clehh, if you lose you've to play The Climb without SInGiNg or LiP sYNcinG
I'm hoping poor Sandy & Sharon can be marked as safe by the end of the competition
Screenshot_20220330_003236.jpg

• Haha

Tinker

I wonder how she would feel seeing her child fly through the car and window screen?

Would she still use the same bullshit excuse that there excempt then??

• Sad

IR0201

VIP Member
Just noticed I’m now a VIP member. They need a tattle fest so I can have my own booth and security of course 😂

• Haha
  • Heart

mumz

VIP Member
As if they couldn’t sink any lower, they are in a video with a dog abuser. They obviously can’t love their own dogs as if they did they would NEVER associate with a dog abuser. They’re all scum of the earth in my eyes
And child abuser She lost 6 kids through neglect

• Angry
  • Wow

Leighanne02

VIP Member
So not one bothered with her at tokfest so now she's opening her Box for half an hour for absolutely anyone to go in and speak to her 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 10

tiktokqueen0101

VIP Member
If she wears a belt like that why did Claire block people on her live who were informing her? Why not say it then? Makes no sense. I must admit I didn’t even know you could wear a belt like that in a car seat. I thought it had to be a full seat belt. That’s the law? Unless she’s got a medical exemption
obviously a lie so what’s Andy a excuse for not wearing one ?

HelloHeyHi

VIP Member
"Beauty isn’t the image it’s the way you portray yourself" ok Claire in that case if beauty is the way you come across you are a ugly cow

• Haha
  • Heart

lululalalulu

VIP Member
greedy bastards! I'm surprised they can go toilet with the amount of carbs they eat 🐷🐷🐷🐷 plus lack of exercise

• Haha