Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

busdriver89

VIP Member
The funniest thing is dan spragg and Lawerence and anyone else they meet they ask for a photo but there’s literally no chat, photo and they move on, it’s shows that even though Lawerence duals etc there not actually close or mates because surely they would want a chat.

Reactions: 10

lululalalulu

VIP Member
Oh I see she’s bringing her kids on her videos again. Her son is happy when he sees his mum happy 🙄 why she letting her kids in her videos again all of a sudden
That won’t make social services think you are a great mum you Beg!
Gosh her MH is great this week isn’t it.
She did tell us Monday it would be mind 😡
Because everything was back to normal after Skanky's live.
I cant actually wait till tomorrow night 😆 😆

• Haha
  • Heart

lululalalulu

VIP Member
Bigbear is a law unto herself don’t you know!
She thinks she’s got the PoPo in her back pocket coz her sons a police cadet.
There will be a video at some point, exemption, police said it’s fine blah blah blah.
Thinks she’s invincible at the moment now RGR is on the case 🤣

• Haha

Leighanne02

VIP Member
How funny would it be if no one acknowledged they were even there 🤣 omg sooo many people have apparently bought tickets because they thought she was going 🤣🤣🤣 haaa give over. Obviously will pretend they were flooded with 'fans' maybe the odd video with a 'fan' as if 🤣

• Haha

Lazy Sunday

VIP Member
Carebear has gone to the police? That’s hilarious as a. She posted it on a public platform and b. The videos will out that she willingly lets her kids not wear seatbelts. She’s not very smart is she? 😂😂😂😂
I think its good she has, here on Tattle we care about the children and thats why we are against the begs but also we want to protect safetly issues and at least speak about it on here and as they constantly read they might stop what they are doing and keep the children safe.

• Heart

RaeRae26

Chatty Member
When she was live and papa blaze was in the box several times he mentioned that social services would be involved in her life because of SH and unaliving herself. She didn't say yes she just said I'm the first person to call people in for my kids when i need help. Now surely that's says it all if she's needs to call people in to safe guard her own kids why would anyone in their right mind leave their baby with her. I still have to upload that video of her to saying that still too long after compressing so need to figure out how to cut the end part of.

• Wow
  • Heart

Tinker

I’ve heard it all now excempt from wearing a seatbelt Jesus 🙈🤣

Claire are you also excempt from being a proper parent to your children too??

• Haha

lyndseyross115

VIP Member
And Andy wasn’t wearing his seatbelt either, don’t think Jacob was either, between no seatbelts and Lucy driving a car that has bad steering wheel and wheels (?) irresponsible parents.

They’ve left now it seems saw Nathan’s video that has "Goodbye TokFest" written on
I’ve seen his TikToks how fumin does Claire look when he was filming her. You can tell he listens to what gets said in that house, he was talking about it being positive vibes only, and everyone who’s seen his mum and him thanks for being polite.

• Wow