Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

IR0201

VIP Member
@mumz I remembered something else Begbare did today. She asked for her viewers on live (at one point higher numbers than she normally gets) to take screenshots of her children when they’re on her live. So she asked STRANGERS to take screenshots of her children and have them on their phone. What??? How does she know what these strangers will do with the pictures?

Who done that, that was kinda out of order really,
Don’t know who it was. It might be written somewhere on mankeys thread. Normally I’d think it was out of order but everything she did today.. she was slagging off other people for the way they look 🤷🏻‍♀️ Two wrongs don’t make a right I know, and if it had been anyone else I’d have been pissed off. But she’s really pissed me off today so my bitchy side is coming out 😂

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 11

HelloHeyHi

VIP Member
They stuffed themselves for lunch and haven't even fed the baby yet!

It's 1:25pm and he's still had nothing to eat that is despicable. Those kids need taking off them.

He's screaming with hunger and they still only care about the live.
They got there around 10:30, they’ve had pizzas between then and now - why didn’t they feed the baby when they had their pizzas? 😡

• Angry

nathan25

VIP Member
Andy been yawning and looks so bored then I heard him watching DHB live 🤣🤣 they have hardly any views. I only popped in for five.
Their gifts were even shit.

Mankey just asked his questions- would you rather loose a hand or a foot! WTF
What sort of question to ask someone especially when their so called friend has lost his in the army! They make me sick!!

• Angry

IR0201

VIP Member
They stuffed themselves for lunch and haven't even fed the baby yet!

It's 1:25pm and he's still had nothing to eat that is despicable. Those kids need taking off them.

He's screaming with hunger and they still only care about the live.
I saw that. Feeding ALL of the kids should be the first priority. But no, taking pics with underage kids is Skankys first priority… not right in the head that one

• Angry

tiktokqueen0101

VIP Member
Oh I see she’s bringing her kids on her videos again. Her son is happy when he sees his mum happy 🙄 why she letting her kids in her videos again all of a sudden
That won’t make social services think you are a great mum you Beg!
Gosh her MH is great this week isn’t it.
She did tell us Monday it would be mind 😡
Them children do need safeguarding she’s nuts lol

Debas

VIP Member
She must like looking orange
The new filter is as bad
Anything and everything is always going to look horrid because maan she soo ugly on the inside doesn't matter what she does on the outside the best clothes and prettiest makeup she still gonna be horrid.

HelloHeyHi

VIP Member
Claire said that there’s so many things in her life that can’t be pre-planned

Well we all know her mental health when it comes to TikTok being up or down is planned 🥴

• Haha

tiktokqueen0101

VIP Member
Here we go ding dong sympathy video ! I have no words

Oh gosh sleeping in same bedding Tom slept in one work Minging change it

• Sick
  • Haha

NannyNelly

VIP Member
Well she’s up… currently on RGR live… sucking up like the beg she is
Well I sincerely hope she was still in his live when Tattle was mentioned....RGR said he doesn't mind Tattle, it's a gossip forum and it has lots of helpful sections, and he reads it....however it did piss me off when he compared it to Grannys gossiping at the bus stop like they did years ago, and most of us are women 🤣🤣

• Haha

mumz

VIP Member
Put their belts on mumma
To be the best mumma
They deserve this
They are not safe
They need to be protected mumma
So do the right thing
Look at what you do each day
Because of you mumma
Your babies are not ok
62E95E24-744D-4CA8-917C-84AFA9A6558A.jpeg

the orange coffee filters back

mumz

VIP Member
There will be some kind of drama like the police have turned up to go over the investigation or someone sent them the entire menu of the local parmo shop All in the name of trying to gain sympathy and keep the followers invested

• Haha

tiktokqueen0101

VIP Member
She excerpt from wearing a seatbelt ? Does she have a certificate to state this I would make my child wear a proper one incase worst thing happened

• Angry

HelloHeyHi

VIP Member
She went to tokfest now saying anxious about the presentation 😡 FUCK OFF 😡😡😡😡
Funny how the anxiety disappears at an event with thousands of people at but comes back when she’s at home 🙄😡

This morning video well it's shame on YOU Claire for making fun of mental health because that’s what you are doing mocking it!

nathan25

VIP Member
I jumped in and heard RGR say he’s been to the police about DHB but I missed what for. People were saying DHB should stop talking about him and his wife!

Bunch of dirty begs the lot of them. This is why RGR been gifting carebeg and Mankey is it as he don’t like DHB!

I have missed what’s gone on. I don’t like RGR he seems a very strange man from what I have seen of him

Carebegs threads are still all the same
Still begs
Don’t care about her children’s safety
Still cooks shit meals
Getting her medication up a dose without even seeing a doctor
Still does depressing shit videos
3 is still her magic number
No one knew her at Tokfest.
Still not getting many views or likes on videos
Oh and still the biggest BEG on the app along with Mankey…. Claire when will you wake up 🙄