Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

brahhh

VIP Member
I heard about the battery part, lol why she getting stressed it’ll run out? Scared she can’t get “content” she seemed in a right mood 🤣
They’re a pair of twats
Scared got to do battles on way back that’s why collecting gifts to pay for their takeaway tonight

• Haha
Reactions: 11

tiktokqueen0101

VIP Member
Jesus! What is there to like about depression tik toks go look at happy creators and get some tips be grateful for the life you have

And remove the bloody orange filter lol

I’m sorry but be kind .. and everything. She’s been slagging off everyone dressed how they want to dress if it doesn’t fit her society of ‘normal’ how horrid is that?

• Angry

mumz

VIP Member
For someone who suffers with anxiety
Why wasn’t Ava not wearing a seatbelt at speed giving her anxiety?

nathan25

VIP Member
She makes me sick honestly say there happily taking money of her mods! I got photos of toms gifters who are kids 😡 I emailed TikTok today and will do the same tomorrow with more photos!
I have contacted SS on Claire as them kids and her need a welfare check and I will happily ring again if I got to! As tonight she lied again and said her kids know nothing and made out she got dome big mental health TEAM around her!!
Who she think she is?
The live is sooooo boring. Tom thought he had a universe but it was a planet 🤦‍♀️Probably only said it as he really wants a universe!
I’m of to watch the big battles where they get castles and lions all day long. Not roses 🤣🤣

• Heart

mumz

VIP Member
Let's all say a big FAT hello to Claire you Beggy bitch....is that another health problem you have to add to MH, diabetes, psoriasis and arthritis....k'inell 37 and a walking medical dictionary.
I thought she was 43
Seriously lol. I’m not even being naughty lol
You would know if I was being bad

• Haha

Romany

VIP Member
They stuffed themselves for lunch and haven't even fed the baby yet!

It's 1:25pm and he's still had nothing to eat that is despicable. Those kids need taking off them.

He's screaming with hunger and they still only care about the live.

• Wow
  • Sad