Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

brahhh

VIP Member
She’s got them on a loop 🤦🏼‍♀️ Told somebody she’s live at 10am yet said I’ll see you at 4.30 in the video after obviously wanting the gifts BEGGY BEAR 🐻

• Angry
  • Haha
Reactions: 10

HelloHeyHi

VIP Member
I forgot that Claire’s "business" had cease and desist notices 🤣 Remember when she made a video saying that people tried ruining it and now it’s time to make it bigger and better… how did that work out for you, Claire? 🤭

• Haha
  • Wow

Leighanne02

VIP Member
I'd laugh if no one requested 🤣 apparently loafs of people always ask her to open her box!

And Tom's her first request 🤣🤣

• Haha

tiktokqueen0101

VIP Member
So guys stop gossiping about Claire lol she’s silent it’s her wisdom well if only she was wise enough to plaster her mental health all over tik tok

Also she is reading hear wave 👋

• Haha

melissa432

Claire banging on about how proud she is of herself for going when its so busy. She's just remembered her fake 'mental health' for the first time today.

Asking people to screenshot her kids on live and send her on insta. Great safeguarding, asking people to store pictures of your underage kids on their phones.
No way she didn’t omg no way! What the fuck?!?

Fucking bitch ordering her son in that tone to look at the camera so her fucking mods can take a screenshot :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:
She is a Cnut 🥺🥺

• Angry
  • Heart

HelloHeyHi

VIP Member
There’s another video where’s she’s lip-syncing

You gossip about me but I’m silent
You attack me but I’m silent
You disrespect and belittle me but I’m silent
That’s not weakness that’s wisdom that I’m exercising for the both of us you’re welcome

Come on Claire give some context what/who is that about?

• Haha

mumz

VIP Member
Ahh the irritating mouth expressions she does when singing gives me the ick so bad makes me shiver. Cringing beggy. Please may I ask can you switch your content up a bit now? I’m so fucking bored of the pity party 3 times a day.!
Its not just her mouth
She’s either touching her boobies or touching her noonie in nearly all of her dances
Maybe nobody else likes to touch her!

• Haha
  • Sick

mumz

VIP Member
Of course she’s getting stronger her yoyo goes up at this point in the week
Please Claire get your teeth descaled
Get your hygienist to show you how to use floss and interdents. You have serious gum disease
You’re getting stronger but your teeth are getting weaker

• Sick