Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

busdriver89

VIP Member
Yesterday must of been tiring, actually getting up and walking practically all day. More exercise than she’s had probably her whole life. So she’s took today Mother’s Day of all days for poor OLD begbare. Can your poor OLD legs not handle the heat. Think about your children who have to see there mother at it again ready for the next round of self harm aka dog scratching.

Reactions: 11

nathan25

VIP Member
She’s opening the box for half hour someone please jump in 🤣🤣🤣🤣

She just said she met some unusual people at Tokfest? She said she certainly won’t be going in October!
Wonder if people called her out for what she is as she been a miserable cow since she been 🤣

• Haha

hellomynameis88

VIP Member
6.35am they were out looking for coffee, maybe look for some shampoo, body wash and some clothes detergent whilst you are there 🤔

• Haha
  • Sick

IR0201

VIP Member
And Andy wasn’t wearing his seatbelt either, don’t think Jacob was either, between no seatbelts and Lucy driving a car that has bad steering wheel and wheels (?) irresponsible parents.

They’ve left now it seems saw Nathan’s video that has "Goodbye TokFest" written on
Probably because no one actually cared they were there except kids 😂
At least all of the kiddos had a nice time.
Beg and Skanky, I know you read here, please ALWAYS make sure your children are wearing seatbelts. There is no excuse ever for them not to be!

• Haha

brahhh

VIP Member
You do you I will do me video 🤣 new filter ( colourist ) she’s ditched the coffee one 🤣🤣

• Haha

mumz

VIP Member
She found out about skanky having breakfast with the other FRAUDS in McDonald’s 🤣
Or Andy didn’t get good enough Mother’s day presents
I am sure she would be showing off anything decent she got
Maybe she has to pop to the shops tomorrow and buy something worthy, then say it was in her drafts

• Haha

mumz

VIP Member
FFS woman do you know any other songs apart from…..
This Is Me
Fight Song
Stronger
Unstoppable
So Strong

• Haha

IR0201

VIP Member
I can not believe they have gone 🤣🤣 I bet baseball bat is not so cheeky if he sees Daryl or anyone today 🤣🤣

Thy are the most hated family’s on TikTok tok 🤣🤣 omg how embarrassing.
Claire said last night on live her mental health wasn’t good enough for her to go. She came off live because her little girl asked her if she’s happy. Then not long later came back on saying she’s going 😂

Maybe she’s going because the Skankys wouldn’t leave their baby with her so she went so she could spend time with him still

• Angry

brahhh

VIP Member
Both on the beg doing battles 😡💰💰💰💰

News flash she’s got sciatic now 🤣

As if Lucy had just told her the clock goes back 🤦🏼‍♀️

Last edited:
  • Angry
  • Haha

IR0201

VIP Member
Can I ask how long you have had it? Has it effected your face at all? I have been so upset and worried. My face dropped on one side and I’m getting pains in my eyes. My face went back to normal after a few mins but it was scary.
I’m just wondering how long I have had it for. I’m 39 and fit and healthy and now this 🥺 I’m going to see neurology this week to sort medication.
I’ve had it a long time, I was diagnosed in my early 20s and now I’m in my 30s. It hasn’t affected my face so far. I am completely numb all over my body now but it started off just on one side.
Life changes but you learn to live with it but it does take a while. It can be different for everyone. A lot of support can be found on Instagram and it really helped me when I was diagnosed. I’m also in therapy which has helped me find ways to cope on my bad days. It’s bloody scary to know that you have any illness and your feelings are totally valid. Take one step at a time and please feel free to ask me absolutely anything at any time ♥

• Heart

HelloHeyHi

VIP Member
Going over to Dunny the same man who walked passed her in the hall without acknowledging her a few minutes ago 🤣🤣

• Haha