Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Leighanne02

VIP Member
She closing the box now doesn't want to do it anymore (more like no one bothered to request) because no one actually likes you!

She’s up early but not even showered 🤢 wonder what she dresses in for the presentation 🤦🏼‍♀️

She’s picking & choosing who she wants 🤣
Can't wait for OOTD

• Haha
Reactions: 10

lululalalulu

VIP Member
I've had a follow request from her mod 😆😆😆

I wish I’d screen recorded her saying that just now. I am absolutely astounded that those words just came out of her mouth. If you’re fighting every day to stay alive claire then really you need sectioning for your own safety
I wish I had too. I'd have sent it straight to James

• Haha

IR0201

VIP Member
Thread title suggestion:
Your family don’t wear belts in the car, sympathy tiktoks pending to show off your scars

• Heart

hellomynameis88

VIP Member
She hasn’t even known them a year, I am really funny with my kids, I even went and gave birth alone in 2020 because I will only trust my parents with my girls and my parents were at my uncles funeral miles away so couldn’t have them so my partner could come. She has been on about Unaliving herself and allsorts, I just couldn’t leave my child with her.

• Heart

nathan25

VIP Member
I’m sorry but that Loz is a beg just like them. She put a wish list up then made videos about it and deleted them as the comments weren’t what she wanted!!
She is going for a gastric band in few days apparently!! How is she affording that then?
The hospital wouldn’t kick you out for nothing! She’s obviously well enough to go home.
She been making TikTok videos and dancing around the room ffs!!
I don’t think people would be doing that if they were unwell!! Just like her friend carebeg!!

Oh yes after someone commented in here about Claire going to help her or send her some pyjamas a few hours ago I noticed Claire had commented on her post saying
“Messaged you” 🤣🤣yet she don’t read tattle 🙄🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Wow

Debas

VIP Member
She is the only person on the books who always puts her kids first and seeks help for MH really ? Have they seen what we have seen telling your son on a live you cut yourself and tried to on live yourself then sent him back to bed in tears while you carried on a live with tubby ? Your vids about SH when both your sons and other people's children's follow you and can see the said vids ? You talk out of your arse woman and the shit you spew has damaged your teeth really badly.

• Angry

nathan25

VIP Member
God I love you all ❤
You don’t half make me smile. Thank you so much for all the love you have shown.

I am sat laughing to myself that the beg have taken the videos down of her in bed hahaha!
I think she only has that bedding as it’s the only one I have ever seen and guess what?! I seen the bedding in Asda a couple of weeks ago it’s smart step cheap shit £8 for double bedding! 🤣 come on beg I’m sure you had enough gifts to buy some more bedding for your guests! You had that bedding on when Shan and Adam stayed too 🙄

I’ve had it a long time, I was diagnosed in my early 20s and now I’m in my 30s. It hasn’t affected my face so far. I am completely numb all over my body now but it started off just on one side.
Life changes but you learn to live with it but it does take a while. It can be different for everyone. A lot of support can be found on Instagram and it really helped me when I was diagnosed. I’m also in therapy which has helped me find ways to cope on my bad days. It’s bloody scary to know that you have any illness and your feelings are totally valid. Take one step at a time and please feel free to ask me absolutely anything at any time ♥

Thank you so much for this. I will check out Instagram. Sending love to you too xx

• Heart

IR0201

VIP Member
Thank you. I have enough evidence now. About time they had a call/visit. These kids are not safe at home and not safe even going out on a car journey!
Thank you for doing this. It’ll protect their kids in the future and my main concern is that the kids are safe ♥

• Heart

NannyNelly

VIP Member
Scarebegs live

Not anymore - that lasted long
What’s she’s pulling her face at? And what was she telling Lucy to “just say it. Spit it out” I heard Lucy say something about “not being disrespectful”
I only got half a comment
Claires stressed because her battery is about to run out. Lucy recognised someone she follows but couldn't remember their name....Beggy said to go speak to them but Lucy said no as not knowing their name is disrespectful. Pathetic....two grown women behaving like besotted teenagers.

• Haha

mumz

VIP Member
Remember when she said the school got emailed because someone said she was a bad mum and put tiktok before her kids?
And the email backfired on whoever sent it because the school said she was great and encouraged her to carry in with tikok?
Hahahahaha
If the school actually saw some of her tiktoks in particular the driving ones I think they would be embarrassed for her
I still think she made all that up for attention

• Haha

Romany

VIP Member
'All children are allowed to be filmed by the way before anyone says anything. Its tokfest.'

NO CLAIRE YOU PREDATOR. You dont get to film other peoples KIDS purely because they are at an event, that is not consent! Recording underage viewers wanting pictures with only Lucy, she's the only half decent one out the lot.

• Angry
  • Wow

brahhh

VIP Member
I don't care how poorly I was I could not climb into that bed, I suffer with migraines regular.

Something is definitely up I can tell Bigbear is not happy again, was it be because no one knew who she was, was it because hardly anyone wanted a photo, was it because she realizes Mankeys could not give a Monkeys about them, Monkeys get it.haha
She found out about skanky having breakfast with the other FRAUDS in McDonald’s 🤣

Let's all say a big FAT hello to Claire you Beggy bitch....is that another health problem you have to add to MH, diabetes, psoriasis and arthritis....k'inell 37 and a walking medical dictionary.
She’s one walking miracle 🤣🤣

• Haha