Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

brahhh

VIP Member
So we all wondered how and why she gets her meds prescribed and changed so quickly.....here's the answer.....God knows the correct DOSE 😉🤣
Making out she’s a god worshipper if you were you wouldn’t be doing what your doing now would you scarebare ???

• Heart
Reactions: 10

lyndseyross115

VIP Member
her whole face irritates me!
she needs to decide what kind of account she’s gonna be, coz if it’s MH then she needs to block all the kids.. or at least make a new account for MH. She can’t be saying and showing stuff like when she knows full well she has primary school age kids following her 🤬

IR0201

VIP Member
As if they couldn’t sink any lower, they are in a video with a dog abuser. They obviously can’t love their own dogs as if they did they would NEVER associate with a dog abuser. They’re all scum of the earth in my eyes

• Angry

IR0201

VIP Member
I’ve been reporting Toms video constantly. No violations. Kids will see that and copy not wearing a seatbelt. So irresponsible 🤬 what would happen if they crashed? Both Andy and his daughter not wearing seatbelts could be deadly.

• Angry

IR0201

VIP Member
The bunch of them blocked me I just watch online 🤣 DHB said comments will be on after he’s said what he has to say & boxes on as far as I’ve seen unlike skanky he only had the 3 other begs in his boxes at the end says it all.
If Mankey had any class and balls he would go in the box with DHB. But he won’t because he’s a pussioooooo 😂

• Haha

IR0201

VIP Member
Not one person has gone up to them yet since I’ve been watching 😂 400k+ followers between them 🤣

They’ve just ordered more pizzas. Weren’t the ones they had last night enough? And she’s losing weight??? No chance 😂

• Haha

brahhh

VIP Member
The morning video guess what another blind react from her mate to do 🤣 The mate she hardly bothers with or comments on her videos mates like scarebare are never to be trusted !

c.tingz

VIP Member
F832EC88-0477-42BF-8208-A7078B0BF593.jpeg

Having BPD myself as you all know I’m not on any meds at all, yet Claire says the meds she’s on helps her “BPD symptoms”

FUCK RIGHT OFF !! 🤡 🐷🤡🐷

• Wow

IR0201

VIP Member
Claire’s got a face like a slapped ass on live. Realised no one today cares who you are? 😂

• Haha

HelloHeyHi

VIP Member
⚠TIGGER WARNING ⚠

After judging people today at tokfest can Someone tell me how does Andy pull out his step ladder to climb her 🤔

PS begbare only god can judge me for what I post hear I'm just saying you know what i mean #catholic
STEP LADDER 💀💀💀

Can’t believe she judged people today if she tries to brush it off I bet she’d say something like I meant look at them in a nice way

brahhh

VIP Member
I don’t actually have a problem with them going Tokfest, it’s a day out somewhere and gets the kids out of the house
My problem is with the begging off the back of it
They will show a little broadcast here and there with people who want a photo with them, then we will all see what food they are eating
As for coffee, who runs out of coffee when they know they have guests coming to stay?
As for the coffee filter both are using lately. It just makes them look more dirty. It doesn’t hide the fact they are all deathly white and are stuck in the house most of the time
Yes agree it’s the begging like he’s online now getting gifts which will pay for the food today awful having a battle now with scarebare just can’t go a day without BEGGING 😡

• Angry

brahhh

VIP Member
Collecting the new gifts now she makes me sick sorry she’s no mother of the year she’s the biggest BITCH on tiktok without a doubt constantly mocking mental health daily an embarrassment to WOMEN !

• Heart