Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

nathan25

VIP Member
Her little girl just said “mummy are you happy?” Broke my heart 💔

I see she’s got her magic bracelets on 😂
Noticed after saying a thousand times you got to have the charms on your pressure points she got Hers the wrong way 🙄 they don’t work now Claire 🙄🤣

She’s not going because she knows no one likes her 😂
Surprised Toms going after he found out they wouldn’t provide him with personal security 🙄🤣
Someone asked Tom just then when he was live if he will have his own stand for photos etc 🤣🤣🤣🤣 he said no, no! He looked fuming hahahahaha

• Haha
Reactions: 10

lululalalulu

VIP Member
Boo fucking hoo you begging c#nt!
narcissist deflection of the anger your receiving about your child not wearing a seatbelt!

brahhh

VIP Member
It’s nice they can do all this stuff while their followers who’ve paid for it, struggle to pay their phone bill debt off 🤬🤬🤬
Idiots funding their lifestyle !

Just in case the videos are deleted, it's pretty clear that baseball is not wearing a seat belt whilst driving & looks as though he has put his daughter in a car seat that has been belted in, but not his child, as it looks like you can see the seat belt behind Ava Marie. What a strange little man 🤔
Practice clunk click baseball bat and stop putting your daughter at RISK !!!

Back on the beg again live 😡

Last edited:
  • Heart

Leighanne02

VIP Member
Oooo available marie DOES wear a belt! Were just liars.....its around her belly because she can't wear it across her shoulder 🤔

• Angry

brahhh

VIP Member
It’s like she thinks she’s clever and funny, she winds me up badly! I hope the mankeys know what they are doing leaving their precious baby with her, she’s unstable!
Yes she’s very cocky speaks or should I say shouts as baseball bat like 💩 on her shoe little guy proper under her thumb 🤣 Yes I’d be very concerned & on edge leaving a child in her presence the way her mind is she’s said it herself she’s going day by day so what happens come Friday/Saturday & your unwell ??? JUST PUTTING IT OUT THERE !

Ems88ALFTYMAX

VIP Member
So she knows she will be well enough to cook on Weds
Yet BPD is so unpredictable I go thru so many emotions every day, it's a rollercoaster. I can't make plans because I never know how I will feel on the day. Her BPD is so manageable, wish mine was...

IR0201

VIP Member
She said her little girl wears a belt that goes over her belly not the shoulder one

• Angry

IR0201

VIP Member
I wish I’d screen recorded her saying that just now. I am absolutely astounded that those words just came out of her mouth. If you’re fighting every day to stay alive claire then really you need sectioning for your own safety

NannyNelly

VIP Member
New Tiktok...."your kids are happy, they are safe"....not safe when they're in the car though are they Beggy?

• Angry

lululalalulu

VIP Member
Even her garden dance she sooo wants to be Shan.
Do you know, I think you’ve hit the nail on the head there!
All this MH & SH stuff she has ramped up since Shann got a lot of sympathy & gifts when she had her mini breakdown & lost her kids.

• Wow