Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Debas

VIP Member
Omg honey monsters happy pills have worked this morning haha But beggy as for god judging me wtf who's god yours ? The 1 who doesn't mind you being a lying shit mum and a beg hahahaha give us a break you make yourself look worse daily i have more respect for a beggar on the street who wants to better themselves in life not actually try to make a living or pay for a holiday begging on an app

• Haha
Reactions: 10

melissa432

Did I acc read that mankeys is going to leave their baby with beggy whilst they are at tok fest this weekend?! 😯😯😯

hellomynameis88

VIP Member
She is so predictable now, Sunday/Monday morning she begins with the sad looking videos. The orange glitter faced Oompa Loompa was quite alright with the mankeys at tokfest the weekend. Nothing but fake.

Last edited:

mumz

VIP Member
Her diabetes is having the weekend off as well as her MH. She’s having pizza again right now

• Haha
  • Angry

lyndseyross115

VIP Member
Prob coz half the creators haven’t put her in their “day at tok fest” videos
Coz you’re a beggy twat and people are seeing you for what you really are!
p.S make sure Ava Marie has her seatbelt on next time or pics will be getting sent to the dvla you irresponsible idiots!

brahhh

VIP Member
She’s her cocky self scarebare that Dave jumped on said something I didn’t catch scarebare said enough rumours going around about me 🤣🤣she’s means the factual NO SEATBELT videos

• Haha

NannyNelly

VIP Member
The entire family is exempt from wearing seat belts don’t you know 😂
Well if Pandy drives around with no belt in the car he probably does the same in his work van....wonder how Claire would cope if she became exempt from having a working husband, killed or disabled through sheer stupidity.

• Sad
Reactions: 9

Lazy Sunday

VIP Member
I jumped in and heard RGR say he’s been to the police about DHB but I missed what for. People were saying DHB should stop talking about him and his wife!

Bunch of dirty begs the lot of them. This is why RGR been gifting carebeg and Mankey is it as he don’t like DHB!

I have missed what’s gone on. I don’t like RGR he seems a very strange man from what I have seen of him
Mankey and Bigbear would latch onto anyone who is hates DHB.

• Heart

mumz

VIP Member
Oooo available marie DOES wear a belt! Were just liars.....its around her belly because she can't wear it across her shoulder 🤔
That’s still illegal they have to be properly restrained in a correctly fitted seat for their age/size

• Heart

@NoseyRosie

VIP Member
Ooh just noticed Lucy is wearing a Shann hoodie today, begbear won’t like that 🤣🤣🤣
She has that since last year and (despite their dodgy washing machine) it still looks brand new, because it came from a reputable supplier i.e Ben Rantz, not like the other piece of crap that's from Scarebear's kitchen, only a couple of months old & looks like it was dug up for an appearance on the antiques roadshow 🙄

• Haha