Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Debas

VIP Member
Soo she has decided on her mood for today I am just not sure what mood it actually is. Definitely a face like a slapped arse though so probably poor Claire isn't it ?

• Haha
Reactions: 9

IR0201

VIP Member
I’m sure the police would be very interested in seeing all the driving tiktoks where Andy isn’t wearing a seatbelt. £500 fine for each time…. You’re going to be paying thousands begbare 😏

• Angry

NannyNelly

VIP Member
Its not just her mouth
She’s either touching her boobies or touching her noonie in nearly all of her dances
Maybe nobody else likes to touch her!
It's the wagging finger that gets me....like wagging your finger makes a point? Shove your finger where the sun dont shine Beggy.

• Haha

brahhh

VIP Member
She’s literally just said she don’t know where her mind will be one day to the next ?? And your looking after a BABY ?????????????

• Angry

HelloHeyHi

VIP Member
It’s actually sad when you think about it that strangers care about the safety of a child more than the parents 😫😖

• Sad

Romany

VIP Member
'Lets go outside cuz I seriously need to vape.'

How embarrassing Claire, grow up.

• Haha

lyndseyross115

VIP Member
Just looked at the tommanleylive account why has Ava marie got no seat belt on in the video isn’t that breaking the law 👮‍♀️
Yep it is.. another one for the dvla
Also this comment 👏 👏👏👏👏
Would he ask kids for money while he’s there? Or adults? If the competition was in real life… and he had to ask people face to face, would he? Would he fuck!!

@NoseyRosie

VIP Member
I only managed to catch her heading off this morning with Lucy to pick up maccies or as Scare said.. coffee 🙄 little baseball bat & Lucy gave your little lie away by holding a McDonald's cup in your Corporal Scarebear video, marching them all out of the house. Anyhow, what I really wanted to ask is did she wear shorts short enough to show of her latest battle wounds?