Carebare85 #10 Her magic number is 3, loves a frozen tea, looks illnesses up on wiki, JW makes her soppy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That food looks absolutely disgusting- her poor kids get no attention and tit to eat every day!
I can see someone thing happening the way she is going on as she is asking for trouble. No one should be putting their life all over social media especially on a live.
She has lied about MH, said she tried ending it, her son told the priest his mum is addicted to TikTok, apparently the school have been informed yet sheโ€™s still doing the exact same thing and putting her kids on camera and giving them no attention. She told Ava off earlier and said move from the camera yet she tells her to come and say hi to some creepy old man ๐Ÿ˜ก these children are not getting protected itโ€™s not on!!
I hope she do get a visit now as sheโ€™s clearly lost the plot.
Hope if she do get a visit she tells them she tried ending it. She hasnโ€™t been coping etc.
Maybe she needs a social worker!

Reactions: 8
What ive noticed since watching Tictok Live how many people keep the music blaring but the kids are in the house, just speaking for myself here but when the kids are around i want to hear every single word they say and talk to them above anything else. I Love music but not above the kids and what they need to tell me and i need to tell them.
Yes I have noticed this on a few lives, also they are more interested in the comments then speaking to their children

Reactions: 7
Nooooooooo.....I started, got half way down and they had to send in terriers to dig me out....a REALLY vile woman ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ
Aw well now youโ€™ve said that, it makes me wanna go down even more
Scarebeg is gonna end up like Hinch with 38373 threads if she carries on. This is well tame compared to hers ๐Ÿคฃ I read it once and came back out ๐Ÿ™ˆ

• Haha
Watching her live tonight, she looks up people on her Ipad, she wants to go to America so she's waiting for an invite from jw. The head 2 head comp won't bring in the gifts ๐Ÿ˜‚ and what's with the plastics plates.

• Haha
Is this a rabbit hole I need to go down ๐Ÿ‘€๐Ÿ‘€
No .someone mentioned her a couple of weeks ago so thought i would read the thread in between taking calls as im working from home .i must have sat there for half a day reading it haha .shes a whole different kettle of fish

• Wow
  • Haha
Watching her live tonight, she looks up people on her Ipad, she wants to go to America so she's waiting for an invite from jw. The head 2 head comp won't bring in the gifts ๐Ÿ˜‚ and what's with the plastics plates.
Sheโ€™s not been invited to that one so boohoo scarebeg ๐Ÿ™ƒ
Iโ€™ll never get the plastic plate thing ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ

Reactions: 7
No .someone mentioned her a couple of weeks ago so thought i would read the thread in between taking calls as im working from home .i must have sat there for half a day reading it haha .shes a whole different kettle of fish
FFS curiosity is getting the better of me I'm off to nosey. If I'm not back in 24hrs send help ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

• Haha
This has made me wanna read now ๐Ÿ‘€๐Ÿ‘€๐Ÿ˜‚ did she do charity fraud too?
Oh yes, but she denys it....like she denys selling white label crap and having to refund people!! You know you're dealing with a woman when she owns a "lodge" in St Osyth....I've only driven through the place, but I wouldn't have stopped or there would have been no wheels left on the car....St Osyth or Jaywick....both as rough as Moss Side ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
Oh yes, but she denys it....like she denys selling white label crap and having to refund people!! You know you're dealing with a woman when she owns a "lodge" in St Osyth....I've only driven through the place, but I wouldn't have stopped or there would have been no wheels left on the car....St Osyth or Jaywick....both as rough as Moss Side ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ
God I remember a programme years ago about jaywick ๐Ÿ™ˆ๐Ÿคฃ
I walked through moss side at 9 at night once coz I got lost trying to get to the city ๐Ÿ™ˆ๐Ÿ™ˆ๐Ÿ™ˆ how I survived Iโ€™ll never know ๐Ÿ˜ฌ

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I walked through moss side at 9 at night once coz I got lost trying to get to the city ๐Ÿ™ˆ๐Ÿ™ˆ๐Ÿ™ˆ how I survived Iโ€™ll never know ๐Ÿ˜ฌ
I almost joined GMP a good few years ago....until they said I'd probably be policing Moss Side as they were trying to increase female officers in that area ๐Ÿ˜ฑ๐Ÿ˜ฑ Sometimes I wish I'd done it....I'd have a better pension than the one I have now ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.