Carebare85 #10 Her magic number is 3, loves a frozen tea, looks illnesses up on wiki, JW makes her soppy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What ive noticed since watching Tictok Live how many people keep the music blaring but the kids are in the house, just speaking for myself here but when the kids are around i want to hear every single word they say and talk to them above anything else. I Love music but not above the kids and what they need to tell me and i need to tell them.
my autistic son doesn’t even like the tv loud let alone music.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
my autistic son doesn’t even like the tv loud let alone music.
Not an issue in that house as Jacob is shoved in front of the computer screen with headphones on from the moment he gets home to the moment he goes to bed. Quick 5 minute break to scoff down triple portions of freezer food.

• Angry
  • Sad
Oh bless she’s tired! Try working a 12 hour day THEN doing housework,tea,kids etc.
I'm tired....no kids at home....and not done any housework today apart from cleaning the bathroom and making the bed....but after being ill at the weekend and today having to get my head together to be brave enough to get in my car to drive to my CBT appointment I feel bleeping drained....I've also bit the bullet (after advice and encouragement from my counsellor) a brought myself out for tea....not a Scotch egg in sight 🤣🤣

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 15
I'm tired....no kids at home....and not done any housework today apart from cleaning the bathroom and making the bed....but after being ill at the weekend and today having to get my head together to be brave enough to get in my car to drive to my CBT appointment I feel bleeping drained....I've also bit the bullet (after advice and encouragement from my counsellor) a brought myself out for tea....not a Scotch egg in sight 🤣🤣
Well done. Give yourself some credit x 💜

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Anyone see her lack of support when someone mentioned Tubs doing his ice bath...

"Yeah I know he's doing an ice bath" with a face like a slapped backside.

• Haha
Baseball bat having to wash up clean up and she just poked the edges with the scissors 😳 Sharon gifting all the gifts

Reactions: 7
Andy doing washing up.... couldn’t she do that while waiting for that delicious meal to cook 🤦🏻‍♀️🤣

• Haha
She boiled the eggs for a good 10 minutes then covered in beef mince and put in the oven for 20 minutes
Rubbery eggs anyone?

• Haha
  • Sick
There's no way those wedges will be probably cooked. She piled them all on top of each other to cook. They'll be rock hard.

Definitely rubbery! No veg?

Screenshot_20220303_182622.jpg

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
Anyone see her lack of support when someone mentioned Tubs doing his ice bath...

"Yeah I know he's doing an ice bath" with a face like a slapped backside.
Probably seething with jealousy that Diddy Dan didn't ask her to join in with the fundraising.

10 threads already what could she be doing wrong ?

Oh look I do look quite pretty 😍 ☺ 😄 🤣 😂

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.