Carebare85 #10 Her magic number is 3, loves a frozen tea, looks illnesses up on wiki, JW makes her soppy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
New title is a brilliant collaboration between @lyndseyross115 and @hellomynameis88

Carebare85

Not well liked
Begs, begs and begs some more
Makes up illnesses then asks people to Google them because she cannot answer
Has miracle cure for said illnesses
Trips over her own lies
Cooks homemade but crap meals for her and hubby, the rest of the family get frozen ready meals
There's a new guy on the block, A bit of rough she is flirting like crazy with , Hi JW
Lip sync is awful
Is a diet guru if you call gaining and not losing, a diet
The Hales and the Mankey's have joined forces for Superbeg Fun & Games
For someone who can't cook, she is now showcasing a Bake With Me segment
Is still parading school uniforms and school badges on lives, despite being informed on it
Not much else to say that's not been said before
A begging, tone deaf, begging, narcissistic, begging, unhygienic, begging, bullying, beggar

For older threads please click the blue button above

• Heart
Reactions: 22
New title is a brilliant collaboration between @lyndseyross115 and @hellomynameis88

Carebare85

Not well liked
Begs, begs and begs some more
Makes up illnesses then asks people to Google them because she cannot answer
Has miracle cure for said illnesses
Trips over her own lies
Cooks homemade but crap meals for her and hubby, the rest of the family get frozen ready meals
There's a new guy on the block, A bit of rough she is flirting like crazy with , Hi JW
Lip sync is awful
Is a diet guru if you call gaining and not losing, a diet
The Hales and the Mankey's have joined forces for Superbeg Fun & Games
For someone who can't cook, she is now showcasing a Bake With Me segment
Is still parading school uniforms and school badges on lives, despite being informed on it
Not much else to say that's not been said before
A begging, tone deaf, begging, narcissistic, begging, unhygienic, begging, bullying, beggar

For older threads please click the blue button above
Love that, and also she is a bully.

Reactions: 10
Nope beef mince :sick: :sick:
So wrong on so many levels I feel sick 🤮

She’s rolled that mincemeat all over the board now she’s doing the potatoes on it 🤮 invest in another board or plastic coloured ones I’m surprised you’ve not had salmonella before now 😳

Last edited:
  • Sick
She just said she has 5% fat free mince there no such thing , my husband just watched her for the 1st time and said she is thick as fu@k 🤣🤣🤣🙌🙌
Is she not putting breadcrumbs on them 😳how are they scotch eggs oh my god she needs a cookery course ASAP !

Clean your tray ffs 🤦‍♀️
That tray is discussting how cheap are they to buy…. GIFTS ON no thank you from herb!!

Reactions: 8
No breadcrumbs hmmm next week scotch eggs with no eggs !!
She said they prefer them like that with beef mince as well 🤮 and surely the wedges would have been better on a tray not a dish 😳 why is she not thanking them for the bloody GIFTS 😡 wake up people she just expects them that’s why the gifts are on 😡

• Angry
Reactions: 9
Oh bless she’s tired! Try working a 12 hour day THEN doing housework,tea,kids etc!
But she will be ok to be live again tonight as she will be sat down don’t worry guys! 😡

• Angry
Still the same empty soap sat at the sink from a few weeks ago.

Screenshot_20220303_173938.jpg

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
What ive noticed since watching Tictok Live how many people keep the music blaring but the kids are in the house, just speaking for myself here but when the kids are around i want to hear every single word they say and talk to them above anything else. I Love music but not above the kids and what they need to tell me and i need to tell them.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
What ive noticed since watching Tictok Live how many people keep the music blaring but the kids are in the house, just speaking for myself here but when the kids are around i want to hear every single word they say and talk to them above anything else. I Love music but not above the kids and what they need to tell me and i need to tell them.
I don’t get why they have the music on so loud. Sometimes you can’t even hear the host talking

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.