Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

mumz

VIP Member
New title is a brilliant collaboration between @lyndseyross115 and @hellomynameis88

Carebare85

Not well liked
Begs, begs and begs some more
Makes up illnesses then asks people to Google them because she cannot answer
Has miracle cure for said illnesses
Trips over her own lies
Cooks homemade but crap meals for her and hubby, the rest of the family get frozen ready meals
There's a new guy on the block, A bit of rough she is flirting like crazy with , Hi JW
Lip sync is awful
Is a diet guru if you call gaining and not losing, a diet
The Hales and the Mankey's have joined forces for Superbeg Fun & Games
For someone who can't cook, she is now showcasing a Bake With Me segment
Is still parading school uniforms and school badges on lives, despite being informed on it
Not much else to say that's not been said before
A begging, tone deaf, begging, narcissistic, begging, unhygienic, begging, bullying, beggar

For older threads please click the blue button above

• Heart
Reactions: 22

charlo92a

Thank you everyone for your lovely comments, I still can’t believe her reaction, I don’t normally reach out on the internet. I was in a bad place last night and thought I would. I didn’t expect all that to be the outcome. Don’t worry I will call services if I need help. I’m going to have a bath put some make up on and try and have a good day xxxx

• Heart
Reactions: 20

zyxwvu

VIP Member
Jenny can you grab me this.
Jenny can you look at the comments
Jenny can you do this.
Jacob can you do this.
Ava shush
Andy turn the football off.

Controlling bitch.

Savage from Jacob...

Ava: "I'm going to move in with mummy when I'm older."
Jacob: "You're going to move into a care home?"

Legendary.

• Haha

lyndseyross115

VIP Member
Plot twist - scarebegs pissed off with Andy coz she’s found out he’s secretly gone and made a tattle account to air how he really feels about her 🤣🤣🤣

That’s me

Like it’s not in my head I asked her for advice and she gave a answer with a cocky reaction at the end I said I was sorry If I reacted wrong she said she forgave me then blocked me 🤣
I honestly hope you’re ok!
She’s a vile witch!
Preaches be kind and then does that to someone when they’re down. I don’t personally have experience with bpd but I have struggled with my mh for well over 15 years, I promise you now none of us on here will ever laugh or disregard your feelings. We’re all here if you ever need to reach out! Claire.. you’re just pathetic for doing that to someone who genuinely wanted your help! Shame on you

Another duet about bpd
She’s taking the piss 🤬 how dare she after she sat and mocked that poor girl who was asking for advice and then allowed people to go after her U.K. the comments

Last edited:
  • Angry
  • Haha

mumz

VIP Member
Claires words verbatim
One day Tattle could make someone commit suicide

I will leave that one there Claire
Just think before you dismiss someone reaching out for you

• Heart
Reactions: 18

charlo92a

She’s a cocky b*tch she claims to have bpd and I asked her advice on how she copes with it because I’m struggling she was cocky and laughed at me. Made me feel like rubbish

• Heart
  • Sad
  • Angry

melissa432

You should be ASHAMED of yourself Claire! What the earth is going on in your dumb brain. You are pathetic and nasty piece of work. Why you would do that to people who are struggling trying to reach to you for advice and support. You claiming you got MH you go on blocking people who suffers same as “you”. Clearly you are a LIAR and bullshit every lie you told your followers. Massive faker and horrible bitch you are. I really detest you. I know you going to read this Claire so off you fuck off TT.
sorry guys for big rant and excuse my language x

• Heart
  • Wow

mumz

VIP Member
Please use some of your gift money on some dental treatment Claire
Or at least use floss or interdents between
You have very visible gum disease, and a build up of plaque
JW won’t want to be greeted with bad breath now will he?
3A5220D0-7F4B-4E4A-AF10-E06D9A6B0FE6.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 17

zyxwvu

VIP Member
Half an hour in and she's only made the simple cheese sauce (made that wrong). Now she's starting on the mince. Dinner will be served at approximately 9pm on 31st January 2084.

• Haha

c.tingz

VIP Member
FML it’s 7.20am and that’s the first lie.

someone asked if she’s doing the “comp” ??

SB - nah, I looked into and it’s not for me.

IT’S BECAUSE YOU READ HEAR, PLUS YOU CANT !!

• Haha

BannedButBack

Chatty Member
I’m still in the hospital with my daughter so haven’t been on TT at all - don’t really need to. A catch up in here with a brew and I’m totally up to date.

I love you lot 😂

• Heart

RaeRae26

Chatty Member
Yeah she blocked me after saying she forgave me I know I’m crazy and my mind is different but when I asked about how she copes she sniggered at the end
Breaks my heart reading your comments. I missed her live last night so didn't see what happened. Catching up with the comments on how see treated has angered me so much.

I am so so sorry she treated you like that and made you feel they way you did. She is vile, she's scum and you did not deserve that.

Please don't think of yourself as crazy. We are built a little differently some more than others and that's ok. If you feel you may need some help please please speak to your GP.

That vile woman does not have BPD she has NPD, narcissistic personality disorder.

If you decide to stay on this thread, which i hope you do, you will get a lot love and support from this lovely lot. I hope you are doing ok today 🥰❤❤

• Heart

IR0201

VIP Member
There’s another illness that she needs to add to her growing list… liarbetes

• Haha
  • Heart

tiktokqueen0101

VIP Member
Well said. She claims to be a mental health advocate and wants to raise awareness yet she makes a mockery out of mental health, she uses it manipulate people to like her and gift her, we know it and she knows it
She will fall off her make pretend throne ., people won’t be able to live when energy prices go up and this making it impossible to gift and let’s remember who owns tik tok it will go tits up and the lazy beeps who live off it will have to go out in real world and get a job but I can imagine her claiming all benifits for her multiple imaginary mental illness go to your local hospital Claire and see the REAL people suffering I don’t want to disclose my job but I see this very often and she is actually taking piss out of many

• Heart
Reactions: 16

Atttttccc

Andy and her have definitely had an argument. Sleeping on the floor? I reckon it's to do with that JW.

Lies about sertraline again. Said the other day she was already on it and needed to the dose upping. Now she's not even on it at all and is being put on it on 11th March. Said she's seeing the doctor and then quickly switched that to the mental health team... If she was self harming and taking loads of pills, she would have been given an emergency appointment. They wouldn't have kept her waiting until the 11th.

She is the biggest bullshitter.
Andy on the floor cos begbare has moved the ladder so he can't get into bed 🤣

• Haha

brahhh

VIP Member
Well that was a awkward live. Carebeg fuming as Andy kept making fun of her. She was angry when she lost battles. Hardly no views 🤣

I seen a post earlier TikTok about that RGR he is getting done for harassment and something else it says it’s all coming out he’s in court 😳
Fits in perfect with the pair of begs. They all love a bit of fraud.

Mankey staying on I see to try get more money

Did you hear carebeg say she’s looked at the competition and she’s not doing it now as it asks for big gifts 🤣🤣
No you mean you read Tattle again and seen what we said 🤣🤣you can’t enter as you haven’t been chosen 🤣🤣👏
That RGR needs bringing down a peg or two can’t abide him either along with these begs 😡

• Heart

NannyNelly

VIP Member
Coles Mr and Mrs.....1.8k in Coles official and 550 in Brogans.....no battling!! Oh, and both of them look clean.....and considering I dont really like them they are actually asking funny questions....and some answers are 😲😲

• Haha
  • Wow