Carebare #18. Me, Me, Me, MeMe, Me, Me, Myself & I

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’ve never done one before so forgive me if it’s rubbish or wrong 🤣
#thread suggestion
So so so ok hot chocolate every night but not for Andy he likes his whipped cream upstairs. Ok ok ok.

Rubbish i know sorry guys 🤦‍♀️ I tried

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
Wow thread 19 already! 🙈 not sure which name we’re using but here’s my suggestion 🤣

claire85mylife (carebare85?) #19 hales on a sugar boom, squirty cream in the bedroom, Tate & Lyle won’t sponsor her smile.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
Notice she turned the comments off on the reply for the doctors comment 🙄 can’t handle the backlash Scarebeg? So it’s ok for you to do your crappy reply to someone but then you’re too scared to leave comments on? Is that because you know you’ll get an abundance of people agreeing with that lady?
Dish it out but can’t take it. You’re as bad as Manley

Reactions: 6
What happened to never letting her kids on live again? Protect your kids especially on TikTok! 🤬

“We’ve shared more than a plate” 🤮
She says that as she’s literally just read a comment from a 13 year old 🤬🤬

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 5
What happened to never letting her kids on live again? Protect your kids especially on TikTok! 🤬

“We’ve shared more than a plate” 🤮
She says that as she’s literally just read a comment from a 13 year old 🤬🤬
She’s splashed them all over instagram as well she’s a lying piece of tit that’s why ain’t you Tate & Lyle

• Angry
Reactions: 4
Big shein haul and even got new bedding for Sharon Flo rida! She’s unbelievable! Thought you were skint beggy? Using food banks and feeding your kids tit meals just so you can buy your “house guest” new bedding, hat, gloves, scarf etc. Selfish 🐄 not struggling that badly are you?

Reactions: 4
Someones said the orang utan thing she loved was animal abuse and shes just deleted it
I hate seeing that video. The amount of abuse it would’ve gone through to do those things 😭😭😭 it’s not normal.. yet so many are Laughing and thinking it’s cute

• Heart
  • Sad
I hate seeing that video. The amount of abuse it would’ve gone through to do those things 😭😭😭 it’s not normal.. yet so many are Laughing and thinking it’s cute
Agree
That poster is right they live in terrible conditions

Shes having SWEET chilli chicken with slimming world chips
And SWEET potato pie made with a cup of GRANULATED SUGAR
Might as well have full fat chips Scare lolol
Wheres this sugar issue she has?

• Wow
Agree

She claimed she was a size 18 today.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Agree

We know scare! Anything to jump on a trend 😡 what was the one she did earlier this year and she got called out for that coz she didn’t look into the background of it.
She’s actually cooking something 👀 are the kids having it or are they having a £1 frozen meal?

Reactions: 3
Borebare really needs to speed up! She is so slow at everything! I could have cooked a roast in the time she butchered those sweet potatoes

We know scare! Anything to jump on a trend 😡 what was the one she did earlier this year and she got called out for that coz she didn’t look into the background of it.
She’s actually cooking something 👀 are the kids having it or are they having a £1 frozen meal?
Pizza & potato pops.....course they're having frozen crap

No way those potatoes were ready! They've been in for a 5 mins

Last edited:
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.