Carbytobarbie

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
'How dare these people have an opinion on me, my opinion is they are all sick, twisted, evil people with extremely low intelligence and lack comprehension skills'

Ermmmm...

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Doesn’t this letter circled (in her case P) relate to her username... meaning SHE HAS AN ACCOUNT?! Why would you need an account if you’re just going to lurk and screenshot? Hmmmm me thinks Carby doth protest too much!
Yeah that definitely means she’s has account. My profile picture is automatically an S for the first letter of my account name assuming hers would be the same

Reactions: 5
The comments from the sheep saying how insecure and unhappy we all must be. 😂 Actually hun I’m the happiest I’ve been in a very long time, I love how I look and the life I live and yes, I still think her tits are fat.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Doesn’t this letter circled (in her case P) relate to her username... meaning SHE HAS AN ACCOUNT?! Why would you need an account if you’re just going to lurk and screenshot? Hmmmm me thinks Carby doth protest too much!
Oh, I’m sure she’d cover herself by saying she’s here for research purposes.
I said earlier in this thread that she didn’t bother me (or something, cba searching for it) but after reading today’s posts here, I think she’s a great big hypocrite who’s happy to run people down when they don’t toe her line. But then, aren’t all those fecking influencers the same? 😡

Reactions: 4
I wish this wasn’t anonymous. There’s so many people I know I’d be best mates with 😂😂😂😂

This is absolutely Carby
Me too, I love the tattle family, no regrets. We’re not a bunch of evil cows and I bet there are a lot more undercover ‘influencers’ knocking about on here than we could imagine.

The ‘I won’t even start on the hundreds of other comments that came before this’ in that post of hers...... yes carbs don’t start with them because you want to filter out the truth as it stings like a witch.
Biggest hypocrite (not in stature, don’t petition against me hun 😉) that is going. Wants to hound, witch and hate against others DIRECTLY, trolling people and dredging things on them, but can’t stand that people come to a tiny corner of the internet to moan, instead of trolling, about her.
Wish my biggest concern right now was that someone said they thought I was a true vegetarian but I’m not, I just don’t eat meat 😖

Reactions: 5
For what it's worth, I didn't like some of the comments about her appearance on here.

HOWEVER, this thread is 19 pages long now and only a small part is about her appearance. I notice she's chosen not to acknowledge any of the completely fair criticism about how she frequently calls out other people, which you could call hypocritical at best and at worst, bullying or trolling. How convenient to ignore all that. :rolleyes:

Reactions: 15
Never forget when Fopperholic sent her a cease and desist she’d blatantly found on google images

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 21
For what it's worth, I didn't like some of the comments about her appearance on here.

HOWEVER, this thread is 19 pages long now and only a small part is about her appearance. I notice she's chosen not to acknowledge any of the completely fair criticism about how she frequently calls out other people, which you could call hypocritical at best and at worst, bullying or trolling. How convenient to ignore all that. :rolleyes:

Shes an attention seeking dick.

And also you are right that her appearance shouldn't come in to it, I actually said she was pretty and her name was not even mentioned in the fat tits don't count comment. Shes just run with it because it gets her sympathy.

Well I have no sympathy for bullies.
Maybe next time she slats someone for posting a pic of their body she will think twice...people can do, post and say whatever they want on their own account.
Why has she got the right to call anyone out but no one can do it back
Why is it ok for her to make people close their insta accounts. It's not.

So duck her.

I can't see her posts and I don't care enough to look another way but I'm sure people are talking about me in the comments and saying nasty things, I bet a pair of fat tits they aren't being told to 'be kind' either.

For anyone that has commented, they should be absolutely certain that I do not give a single carbie what anyone says or thinks of me. I'm good.

Bunch of hypocrites.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
She is such a catfish with her filters and 200 lbs of makeup. I feel like I don’t actually know what she looks like 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 8
That's the kind of video that my sister sends to our family WhatsApp group and I have the exact same reaction: why on earth would you think everyone wants to see that?! 😂

I just think some parents think everything their kids do is hilariously entertaining. 🤷‍♀️