Carbytobarbie

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
But as others have said, she’s openly posted and still has lots of posts about other people on her account. Calling people out.

Jack Towers quit Instagram because of the stuff about him (whether it’s true or not is a different matter completely), but she’s attacked him and sent people to this website to read the information shared about his apparent fraud (I say apparent as I don’t know the details in and out), she’s also been part of the attack on Harry Pickard, JSG and others, all the stories are saved as highlights on her profile.

But that’s okay? I’m not condoning attacking appearances etc or bringing up someone’s children, because it’s not right, but don’t be slagging off this website when you literally have sent people here AND have your own account.

Reactions: 8
I have to agree she said awful things about Jack Towers , Harry and JSG but that’s ok? Their mental health doesn’t count to her I guess! It was ok for her to send hate to them and their pages. Hmm OK carby people in glass houses shouldn’t throw stones.

I’m afraid I have no sympathy for her, she knew she was being discussed on here and she decided to come and have a look at what was being said.
Compared to other threads what has been said is pretty light really, I probably shouldn’t have commented on her appearance by saying her tits looked like an arsecrack but it’s nothing anyone who has seen the picture couldn’t have thought for themselves.
Potentially controversial but she’s clearly jumping on the “Be Kind” bandwagon which is totally inappropriate, don’t put yourself and your outspoken opinions out there if you don’t want someone to disagree.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
oh god here comes the IP police ney nor ney nor knock knock at the door good day mam i hear you have been saying fat tits dont count on a gossip site

• Haha
Reactions: 25
I do use tattle obviously but have never needed to come into this thread to vent until now that is....
I saw Carby as one of the good accounts calling out all the fakeness ... all the non disclosure of ads and affiliated links etc...
and I have been quite shocked by what’s she posted today... I honestly think that tattle is a very valid place to express your feelings and call out those that you see as being manipulative etc etc because we don’t have the option to ask valid question of these accounts without a) being deleted b) being set upon by over zealous followers or c) being blocked so we have no other outlet to call these people out and I certainly don’t agree with some of the comments re: All Tattlers that have been left on her post but ( neither do I agree with making personal appearance comments that’s never been my thing or my reason for joining tattle ) although for my part I do happen to agree that some of her photos are somewhat revealing of her ample bust......but today any respect she has earnt calling out these accounts has been lost .... you can’t push people to call out these accounts one minute and then object if you somehow seem to come under scrutiny.

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
Can someone post the post on here please, she blocked me for having an opinion on her TROLLING other people, she calls it calling them out, I call it being a bleep. Don't dish out what you can't take carbs.

Can someone post the post on here please, she blocked me for having an opinion on her TROLLING other people, she calls it calling them out, I call it being a bleep. Don't dish out what you can't take carbs.
I posted screenshots earlier, page 17 of this thread x

Reactions: 2
So carbs has had a tattle rant on her insta 🙈😂View attachment 85161View attachment 85162

Oh I've seen it, I missed this post.

Omg I'm dead mate 😂😂😂😂
Calm down motorway tits, it's not that deep.

Glad I'm the topic of her post but what she failed to post was all the posts that are truthful, the posts that state she is a BULLY and constantly has to pick on someone. She drags people through the mud when she claims to suffer from comments like mine so much.

admins DID modify this thread, heavily!!! I know that because around 10 comments of mine and another members comments where deleted.

And look at the way she's questioning me, my home life, my mental health, how happy I am? Calling us all sick, evil, twisted and so on...
Shes doing to me/us exactly what she says shouldn't be happening.

I'm good carbs babe. Don't you worry about me petal.

• Haha
ALSO.. If somebody could let her know that my husband also thinks pineapple on pizza is rank that would be great.

Because after all he's allowed an opinion.

He didn't say carbie's fat tits don't count, I'm sure he couldn't give a tit what tits she has.
I shared something he said as a joke ages ago.
I told him he has moobs (man boobs) and he told me fat tits don't count. It's been a running joke ever since, inbetween my mental health and unhappiness ofcourse 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 14
She’s a massive hypocrite, she used to love being raved about on GOMI, but now the tables have turned and people are calling her out she can’t take it. Meh.

I think the fact that she has mentioned mental health and evil, sick and twisted in the same paragraph, both referring to the same people/person shows exactly what she is.

Carbie
You are a bully who call's out other peoples opinions, you call out the way people take pics, the clothes they wear, the way they diet, the way they look, you pick on the same person trying to break them and then you move on to your next victim. But someone does the same to you and you spit your dummy out.

Well duck you and your tits.

Screen shot that and have a wank over it babes.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
I think the fact that she has mentioned mental health and evil, sick and twisted in the same paragraph, both referring to the same people/person shows exactly what she is.

Carbie
You are a bully who call's out other peoples opinions, you call out the way people take pics, the clothes they wear, the way they diet, the way they look, you pick on the same person trying to break them and then you move on to your next victim. But someone does the same to you and you spit your dummy out.

Well duck you and your tits.

Screen shot that and have a wank over it babes.
Love it

Mic drop!!!

Reactions: 2
She won’t ever shut this down. You’re allowed your opinion regardless if it’s nice or not. I’m not one for talking about looks/ weight etc. But fat tits was funny. I’m fat without fat tits which is a massive disappointment 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Oh I've seen it, I missed this post.

Omg I'm dead mate 😂😂😂😂
Calm down motorway tits, it's not that deep.

Glad I'm the topic of her post but what she failed to post was all the posts that are truthful, the posts that state she is a BULLY and constantly has to pick on someone. She drags people through the mud when she claims to suffer from comments like mine so much.

admins DID modify this thread, heavily!!! I know that because around 10 comments of mine and another members comments where deleted.

And look at the way she's questioning me, my home life, my mental health, how happy I am? Calling us all sick, evil, twisted and so on...
Shes doing to me/us exactly what she says shouldn't be happening.

I'm good carbs babe. Don't you worry about me petal.
Motorway tits has written me off 😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I still can’t get over the audacity of her basically saying it’s ok for her to say what she wants about people but not for anyone to say anything they want about her?! U ok hun?