Carbytobarbie

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Slimming

Shes actually quite pretty to be fair.

P.S whoever angry faced my fat tits don't count comment..duck you..I take it you have fat tits too
People hating on me too. They are definitely showing off their fat tits in the same way so are very angry at us insulting them 😂

• Angry
Reactions: 2
I'm surprised anyone can see what she actually looks like behind the awfully applied makeup and filters.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I couldn't give a monkeys bollock what she or her make up looks like, its the hypocrisy I can't stand.

Reactions: 8
Let’s be honest, anyone that invested in instagram is trying to monetise/doing so for the ego boost - which is essentially what she condemns others for. She saw a gap in the market and was bolshy enough to out a lot of people who it was already widely known were frauds (jsg, towers, Prickard). Problem is that she is a hypocrite. All she every wanted was a large following, or else why bother?

Reactions: 10
So carbs has had a tattle rant on her insta 🙈😂View attachment 85161View attachment 85162
It was alright for her when she was hounding all the fake SW influencers. Rifling through the Internet for old pics of them and calling them out on her public platform. And she had plenty to say about James Smith PT. Yet we can’t discuss her here?? 🤷🏻‍♀️ I actually don’t care that much for her. I followed her when she was calling out Prickard and all them lot. But then unfollowed as the drama had stopped. Good for her battling an eating disorder though. I currently am, it’s exhausting.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Discussing someone’s behaviour and moral compass is different to discussing someone’s looks. I’ve thought this about the Kirsty thread before too. Fair enough discuss her methods or attitude etc but absolutely ripping her appearance apart is too far. Even slagging her mum off the other night ... she’s just a woman going for a night out it’s weird to even care

Reactions: 16
Well, everyone seems to be supporting her, we had better watch out as the IP police will be after us. 🤷‍♀️
I loved Carby when she was calling out the crazy SW accounts with their bizarre tweaks and blatant lies but I think she’s lost her edge a bit recently. If she wants to dress up for a night out and knock back the booze, I don’t give a toss.

Reactions: 7
Yeah I’m all for discussing people’s attitudes etc but not their looks/ teeth etc. You can still have an opinion on the way they act and not actually insult their looks/ weight etc

Reactions: 13
The thing I don’t like about a lot of weight loss accounts is that I get the feeling some of them (not all) use it as an excuse to post half naked photos.

Reactions: 3
She uses every opportunity to have a dig at other people, slagging off other influencers for trying to up their engagement and then does the same thing herself.

I didn’t slag off her body, just mentioned that she needs to put her baps away and I stand by that. I’d say the same if she wasn’t plus sized, it has nothing to do with what she’s promoting. One look at her username tells you that she isn’t averse to using fat shaming stereotypes herself - hello carbytobarbie?!

She just needed to insert herself into the current scapegoating and dogpiling that other influencers are doing in light of recent events.

Reactions: 10
also if tattle is such a bad, terrible place why does she have an account? evident by the screenshots of someone signed in.

Reactions: 21
Oh nah let’s not do this again. When slimmingworldgem posted about tattle all of a sudden everyone in her thread was hugely remorseful and couldn’t believe everyone else’s mean comments for 5 seconds before it was back to business as usual. Let’s not all pretend we’re pillars of virtue. Fat boobs was funny, nobody has threatened to kill her or harm her, perspective please.

Reactions: 14
As someone with fat tits I can confirm that they don’t count although not all men seem to agree thankfully for me 🤣🐷
I used to have 'fat tits' then lost 7st an now have an an A cup of flesh lol! Miss my fat titties 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I only know about Tattle because Carby mentioned it ages ago about how everyone was being called out on here. How can you tell everyone to come here and then say no it’s a terrible place don’t go there....

Reactions: 11
I only know about Tattle because Carby mentioned it ages ago about how everyone was being called out on here. How can you tell everyone to come here and then say no it’s a terrible place don’t go there....
I’m almost sure that’s how I ended up here. If it wasn’t her mentioning it then it was deffo someone on Insta calling all you “baddies” out. 🤣 Shot themselves in the foot!

Reactions: 7
She puts her life on Instagram, but expects no negative opinions. has she never commented on someone's figure, or what they're doing.. Course she bloody has!

Reactions: 5