Carbytobarbie

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It's a sad day when your fat pockets (tits) are the only slightest thing about you that's attractive
Can I just say.. how many 'bae's' does this heffer have and where does she find them

Benefits must be paying well.
Child benefit.. but they are with their daddy all the time ....

Reactions: 4
I’m sure I read about her and her lifestyle
In this thread before. She is out for lunch every single day after the gym. Starbucks in a morning. She definitely doesn’t work but both her kids are school age so she could. I don’t get it?? How is she not on her arse?

Reactions: 7
In this thread before. She is out for lunch every single day after the gym. Starbucks in a morning. She definitely doesn’t work but both her kids are school age so she could. I don’t get it?? How is she not on her arse?
She does work but hasn’t ever said what I don’t think

Reactions: 3
She does work - I’ve followed her for a while and she has mentioned her job a few times. She doesn’t say where she works or where her gym is so people don’t track her down.

Reactions: 5
She surely can’t work enough to support her lifestyle. There seems to be a 3 hour window when she’s not eating out.

Reactions: 6
Yeah she does work, she's mentioned it. No idea what it could be though as with the gym, walking and lunch out there can't be that much time left.

Reactions: 1
It's a sad day when your fat pockets (tits) are the only slightest thing about you that's attractive
Can I just say.. how many 'bae's' does this heffer have and where does she find them

Child benefit.. but they are with their daddy all the time ....
Irish benefits are more generous than UK benefits but her lifestyle is something else. Eating and drinking out in Dublin is cripplingly expensive.
She seems to have the girls all week, there’s lots of stories with them in, usually eating out with Carby!

Another chloe todd idk any of you follow her

Oh look at me i am so fat yet posts these pictures im sorry if i genuinally felt insecure no way in hell would i be posting pictures like these two do

Irish benefits are more generous than UK benefits but her lifestyle is something else. Eating and drinking out in Dublin is cripplingly expensive.
She seems to have the girls all week, there’s lots of stories with them in, usually eating out with Carby!
Oh are they?

People are saying she works, but when?
Shes either at the 'gym' Starbucks or somewhere else eating!

It seems her kids are at their dads every weekend..

How long until another post about getting Tattle shut down? Guys stop or Carbie will delete the Internet!!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 12