Carbytobarbie

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wonder where all her money comes from then... eating out every day won't be cheap! Especially the things she eats ๐Ÿ™ˆ
Social welfare dahling! Apparently Ireland has one of the best pay outs. She'd be getting lone parent, child allowance, probably a house through social housing and then whatever maintenance on each kid from their dads if he is paying it

Reactions: 8
Sheโ€™s definitely mentioned going to work before. She might just work 8 hours a week

Reactions: 1
Honestly, who gives a tit?
Iโ€™m still more concerned about her lack of instagramming skills. i.e. finding good lighting, knowing what to boomerang and what not to boomerang.

Dont think she does work. I really cant figure it out. She really is full of the proverbial ๐Ÿ’ฉ. She attacks anyone she doesnt agree with, including james smith, when in essence their message was the same. I remember he tried to contact her and she just blocked/ignored him - why? She will slag people off, hide behind a private account/block people. Most hypocritical person I've seen on insta.
I really like James Smith I thought she would agree with his message totally, as the gist of it is calorie deficit!

But heโ€™s a cock.
I agree. I donโ€™t always agree with carby but I was with her on this one. James Smith is really harsh imho, and I get that it works for some but he often demonstrates very little understanding of the way in which mental health can be tied to weight loss/gain for some people which is what carby was calling him out on. The โ€˜get up off your fat arse and eat less crapโ€™ philosophy he pushes came across in that scenario in the same way as telling people to cure their depression by smiling more and not being sad

• Heart
Social welfare dahling! Apparently Ireland has one of the best pay outs. She'd be getting lone parent, child allowance, probably a house through social housing and then whatever maintenance on each kid from their dads if he is paying it
She works and her kids have the same dad.

Is carbytobarbie her personal account or just a weight loss account she has?

A lot of instagrammers use fitbit/gym machines as a 'calorie burned' and neither are reliable enough to be honest

They must know that it doesn't justify eating to that point because there surely can't be a deficit if they did.

She lifts a lot so she may be gaining actual muscle which might mean she looks the same but over time if she incorporated a little more cardio and ate to a deficit she would probably look very strong. Not everyone works out to be skinny

Reactions: 4
I had to unfollow her. More power to her getting out there and exercising and losing but the pouting, scary makeup harping on about her BED got to me. But her food pictures were disgusting, nought to do with bad light sheโ€™s just really poor at arranging an artistic IG worthy meal!

Reactions: 2
I followed Danielle for a while and have just had a scroll back and noticed that the last time she mentioned her weight loss was in March. Between Jan and March she had lost a steady 2 stone, which is fab. Even if she had kept to that pace she'd have lost at least another 2.5-3 stone and would be very noticeable. She hasn't lost any weight in months and it's due to her own bad eating habits. Although her dinners are a relatively fine amount for a main meal, her other meals and snacks must be pushing the calorie limits. There is no physical way she can incorporate as much LISS as she does (the walking) and strength train as often as she does (increasing her metabolic rate) and for her not to have lost weight and inches, even if that wasn't her aim. Yes she has the weekend off that she advertises and her FitBit burn won't be accurate but given her activity level she must be able to eat around 1800-2000kcal a day and be in a deficit. She's just another one who wants to put an image of herself out there but the truth is blatantly obvious.

She's on a Tattle war path today. Posted a pic of her kids dad and is on a rant about weigh loss amongst other things

She's on a Tattle war path today. Posted a pic of her kids dad and is on a rant about weigh loss amongst other things
So basically she can say whatever she wants about anyone but other people canโ€™t talk about her?

Reactions: 19