Carbytobarbie

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think talking about her weight loss, how she maintains it, pics of food etc are fine. But for me, talking about her kids, is a step too far.

Reactions: 14
And it’s ok to post your kids all over Instagram? Get real
I don’t agree with posting kids on Instagram if it isn’t a private account but she has over 10k followers which she obviously doesn't know and they are entitled to a opinion. The likes of fopps who uses her kids for social media will obviously have her kids mentioned on here which is deserved but other threads kids are mentioned in things that are bang out of line but it continues why should carbie be treated anything different?

Reactions: 1
I don’t agree with posting kids on Instagram if it isn’t a private account but she has over 10k followers which she obviously doesn't know and they are entitled to a opinion. The likes of fopps who uses her kids for social media will obviously have her kids mentioned on here which is deserved but other threads kids are mentioned in things that are bang out of line but it continues why should carbie be treated anything different?
I think posting kids on any sort of “influencer” account is wrong in my opinion. I mean, especially with Carby and her really strong opinions and calling out other accounts. She could easily have gotten a strong hater who could find her through the posts she puts up. It makes me so edgy!

Reactions: 3
I don’t know who fopps is or what has been said in other threads, I just think that talking about her kids (in particular, suggesting they have different fathers) doesn’t sit well with me.

I always just think kids should be off limits, regardless of whether their parents accounts are public or private.

Reactions: 4
I don’t know who fopps is or what has been said in other threads, I just think that talking about her kids (in particular, suggesting they have different fathers) doesn’t sit well with me.

I always just think kids should be off limits, regardless of whether their parents accounts are public or private.
So true. Kids get brought into tit all the time but usually it remains quite positive in terms of the kids themselves.

It’s her own fault for having her kids on social media, I have a open Instagram and you wouldn’t even know I had kids

It’s her own fault for having her kids on social media, I have a open Instagram and you wouldn’t even know I had kids
I understand that.

What I don’t understand is how anyone just justify questioning a kids parentage? Even putting that out there and putting doubt in peoples minds can cause a lot of damage.

Like I said, fair play to call her out and discuss her account and actions. But we should leave kids out of it.

Reactions: 8
I understand that.

What I don’t understand is how anyone just justify questioning a kids parentage? Even putting that out there and putting doubt in peoples minds can cause a lot of damage.

Like I said, fair play to call her out and discuss her account and actions. But we should leave kids out of it.
I don’t agree with mentioning kids, I haven’t mentioned anyones kids on here’s myself but there’s literally 4/5 threads dedicated to mrs hinches baby, how is that fair? (I’m not a fan btw) 😂

Reactions: 4
She doesn’t use her children to sell anything or create engagement to make any money so there’s a massive difference to any other “influencers” behaviour.
There’s a obvious difference again in the types of people who use tattle, one to question and inform and the other seems to be just as foul, bitter and nasty as the accounts we try to find accountability in, call out and inform others of the falseness behind them.

Reactions: 12
I don’t agree with mentioning kids, I haven’t mentioned anyones kids on here’s myself but there’s literally 4/5 threads dedicated to mrs hinches baby, how is that fair? (I’m not a fan btw) 😂
Yeah I don’t agree with that either. I think it’s actually kinda weird to have that much of an opinion on a baby that you have never/will never meet.

I am not a Hinch fan, and know little about her other that she makes money from her followers, so I stay away from the Hinch thread.

She doesn’t use her children to sell anything or create engagement to make any money so there’s a massive difference to any other “influencers” behaviour.
There’s a obvious difference again in the types of people who use tattle, one to question and inform and the other seems to be just as foul, bitter and nasty as the accounts we try to find accountability in, call out and inform others of the falseness behind them.
I never said she used her children for anything but anyway everyone’s entitled to a opinion 🤪

I like Carby. She’s not sold her soul for an affiliate code or ads and she does call people out. She is a constant with her get up and exercise narrative and she’s open and honest about her issues with food. I don’t think comments about her kids are fair, because let’s be honest you’d never speak to anyone like that in real life as it’s bang out of order.

Reactions: 28
Carby might be open about her issues but that doesn't stop her commenting on others. She also isn't upfront about her weight and fitness - she says she's lost and gained the same weight for over a year, but clearly stopped mentioning her weight when she started gaining in March. She also only posts one meal, maybe two a day if they're relatively healthy but you can guarantee she is hiding more than she is showing.

Someone who built a reputation about calling people out for dishonest should learn to be more honest.

Her stories today said that her calories are set at a 1000 kcal a day deficit in order to lose 2lbs per week. In march she had lost 2 stone. Since then she'd have lost another 35+lbs, or 2.5+ stone.

This is my issue. She tries to promote healthy eating and exercise but clearly that isn't what is going on.

Her stories today said that her calories are set at a 1000 kcal a day deficit in order to lose 2lbs per week. In march she had lost 2 stone. Since then she'd have lost another 35+lbs, or 2.5+ stone.

This is my issue. She tries to promote healthy eating and exercise but clearly that isn't what is going on.
She is full of the proverbial. Absolute hypocrite.

She is full of the proverbial. Absolute hypocrite.
She was pretty honest a few days ago that she was struggling with binging again which is why she's not really lost much, I like that she raises awareness of BED without it being ALLLL she talks about

Reactions: 7