Carbytobarbie

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don't have a problem with her to be honest, other than her squashing her tits in to undersized garments

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I like her. Or at least don’t mind her.

If she wanted to be thinner quicker then she would need to eat less calories.
But she’s lifting and working out a lot so she’s fuelling (while also trying to control an urge to binge) and obviously getting fitter and ultimately stronger. She doesn’t appear to be getting bigger so I’d say she’s doing alright.

She definitely needs to work on her lighting. Those flash orange shots do nothing for whatever she’s trying to take a picture of.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
I don't know why the knocks about her looks. Personally I think she's quite pretty for a big girl.

• Angry
Reactions: 10
I like her and like that she called alot of accounts out and stood her ground.
But then the outfits are too booby (I've got massive boobs and wouldn't dream of wearing what she does), also the thong pic was way too much. Way way way too far.
Maybe I'm a prude.

Reactions: 1
It’s not her features I have an issue with. It’s that I think she is a liar. How can she be achieving some 600/700 a day calorie deficit and looks as chunky as she does? She would have lost inches at the very least. I think she’s a liar with what she eats and puts out there

Reactions: 3
It’s not her features I have an issue with. It’s that I think she is a liar. How can she be achieving some 600/700 a day calorie deficit and looks as chunky as she does? She would have lost inches at the very least. I think she’s a liar with what she eats and puts out there
She's got a very voluptuous feminine figure and maybe she's aiming to keep it that way as in small waist bigger hips and chest. Whether that is what she's aiming for or not I do not know but if she is overeating then I applaud her for keeping up with the exercise to at least offset some of the excess.

I've been overeating for the last few months and I've just sat on my backside thinking I can't be arsed to exercise and I'm pretty sure I'm not the only one guilty of the above either.

Reactions: 6
I don't know why the knocks about her looks. Personally I think she's quite pretty for a big girl.
God if there was one statement that I hate more than anything else in this world is that. I’m a “big girl” and I’m quite pretty. Not quite pretty for a big girl, I’m just pretty.

• Heart
Reactions: 85

But she’s lifting and working out a lot so she’s fuelling (while also trying to control an urge to binge) and obviously getting fitter and ultimately stronger. She doesn’t appear to be getting bigger so I’d say she’s doing alright.

She definitely needs to work on her lighting. Those flash orange shots do nothing for whatever she’s trying to take a picture of.
God if there was one statement that I hate more than anything else in this world is that. I’m a “big girl” and I’m quite pretty. Not quite pretty for a big girl, I’m just pretty.
💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜

• Heart
Reactions: 7
I can't even look at her page anymore. Seriously carby, put the Mitchell brothers away 🤢🤢🤢🤢

Reactions: 2
What annoys me about Carby, is that she went on and on about people photoshopping and filtering pictures, but the daily selfies she uploads are filtered to shite!

Does she not open the curtains in her house?! Why are her photos always taken in the dark no matter the time of day?!

Well said, I looked at some of her selfies earlier and she really is gorgeous looking especially when made up. I wish I looked the same is all I can say.

• Haha
Reactions: 1
“She’s quite pretty for a big girl”

Would she not be “quite pretty” if she was a conventional size 8? I know this is a troll/lets air your feelings site but if that’s your everyday mentality then duck me, stay inside.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
“She’s quite pretty for a big girl”

Would she not be “quite pretty” if she was a conventional size 8? I know this is a troll/lets air your feelings site but if that’s your everyday mentality then duck me, stay inside.
😂😂😂😂 It's not my fault you can't take things in the context they were written. What a feckin joke that I get picked on for defending how she looks but not the actual trolls posting pics of miss piggy inferring that is how she really looks. If she was a size 8 she'd still be stunning but sadly for you, you'd still be as stupid when it comes to trying to understand basic comments. Sorry but I'm not the troll here so feck off and pick on somebody that really is trolling if you know what it even means.

• Wow
  • Angry
I reckon she’s on this site as a frequent user! Nasty streak in her
She’s definitely very spiteful and I think she is on here too! She gives out a lot of tit (much I agree with) but definitely cannot take it, that’s why her profile is now private

😂😂😂😂 It's not my fault you can't take things in the context they were written. What a feckin joke that I get picked on for defending how she looks but not the actual trolls posting pics of miss piggy inferring that is how she really looks. If she was a size 8 she'd still be stunning but sadly for you, you'd still be as stupid when it comes to trying to understand basic comments. Sorry but I'm not the troll here so feck off and pick on somebody that really is trolling if you know what it even means.
You think what I said is you getting picked on?

The Miss Piggy comments is immaturity and trolling that can’t be communicated with.

As far as my understanding is concerned - I completely understood your backhanded compliment you tried to use to “defend” her. I feel very sorry for you although you’ll probably respond and tell me you don’t want my pity.

Oh no it's a much bigger decefit than that which makes the fact that she's not losing weight even more strange!

She's posted days where she's burned 5000 calories and ate 1800, so a 3200 decefit 😳

Come on if you were doing that from January you'd have 6 stone off by now 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 5