Carbytobarbie

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It’s not her features I have an issue with. It’s that I think she is a liar. How can she be achieving some 600/700 a day calorie deficit and looks as chunky as she does? She would have lost inches at the very least. I think she’s a liar with what she eats and puts out there
It takes time to lose weight. She probably has lost inches but doesn't shout about it.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
“She’s quite pretty for a big girl”

Would she not be “quite pretty” if she was a conventional size 8? I know this is a troll/lets air your feelings site but if that’s your everyday mentality then duck me, stay inside.
Exaaaaactly.

😂😂😂😂 It's not my fault you can't take things in the context they were written. What a feckin joke that I get picked on for defending how she looks but not the actual trolls posting pics of miss piggy inferring that is how she really looks. If she was a size 8 she'd still be stunning but sadly for you, you'd still be as stupid when it comes to trying to understand basic comments. Sorry but I'm not the troll here so feck off and pick on somebody that really is trolling if you know what it even means.
Nice.

Can admin please delete my account?

• Haha
Reactions: 1
I’m indifferent about her method to lose weight. I’m just glad she brought that Harry Pickard’s shifty movements to light because I thought he was a normal honest lad at first, how he lies through his teeth is mind blowing.

Reactions: 7
God if there was one statement that I hate more than anything else in this world is that. I’m a “big girl” and I’m quite pretty. Not quite pretty for a big girl, I’m just pretty.
Completely agree! I've always been told "You're pretty for a big girl"
🙄 One of my most hated comments! How hard is it to just say you're pretty? why the need to add in the fat/big/whatever comment?

Reactions: 13
She’s definitely not losing weight nor inches. Or of course she would share proof, she shares everything else from her tits, arse and calorie burn. I think she ought to get her thyroid checked. I had the same problem, always in a calorie deficit but not losing weight at all. Either that or she’s binging and drinking to excess.

Reactions: 2
I like Danielle and think she is very pretty, and a lot of what she said put things into perspective for me and she made me see the light on Prickard and Faudy Towers etc..the only negative for me is the over showing of flesh
😂😂

• Heart
Reactions: 3
She looks like she's lost weight to me. She seems pretty open and honest about what she eats too, posts dominos, wine and high calorie meals. She's said before that crash diets don't work so she's taking it slow which seems to work for her. Everyones journey with body acceptance is different I guess!

Reactions: 5
Her calorie burn will be entirely incorrect. She may well be in a deficit but not at the level she expects. Fitbit calorie burns are not accurate.

Reactions: 1
My issue is she said that her food posts don’t get as many likes so she isn’t posting them as much anymore..... I thought she was against all that and I thought she did her thing regardless of likes or followers. They’re all just the same!!!

Reactions: 4
Had to unfollow her. One of the biggest hypocrites out there. Practice what you preach love! She is a nasty piece of work.

There is also noway on earth those calories are correct, especially the ones where she is eating out... is she still eating out every day?!

Reactions: 4
Yeah....boggin
Agreed... vile 😱

Had to unfollow her. One of the biggest hypocrites out there. Practice what you preach love! She is a nasty piece of work.

There is also noway on earth those calories are correct, especially the ones where she is eating out... is she still eating out every day?!
Yes she still eats out every day. How on earth does she finance it? I've heard her mention work but she seems to take her girls to school and pick them up too? I'd love to know how she affords to eat out everyday whilst presumably working very part time hours?

Reactions: 6
Agreed... vile 😱

Yes she still eats out every day. How on earth does she finance it? I've heard her mention work but she seems to take her girls to school and pick them up too? I'd love to know how she affords to eat out everyday whilst presumably working very part time hours?
Dont think she does work. I really cant figure it out. She really is full of the proverbial 💩. She attacks anyone she doesnt agree with, including james smith, when in essence their message was the same. I remember he tried to contact her and she just blocked/ignored him - why? She will slag people off, hide behind a private account/block people. Most hypocritical person I've seen on insta.

Reactions: 3
I don't think she works. She drops her kids off, does a long walk to the gym (mentions this all the time because it has loads of hills) often goes for lunch and then picks the kids up again. I have never seen her mention work at all.

Reactions: 2
I don't think she works. She drops her kids off, does a long walk to the gym (mentions this all the time because it has loads of hills) often goes for lunch and then picks the kids up again. I have never seen her mention work at all.
Just about to post this. No mention of work ever.

Think she's trolling us, thank hod it's Friday gif on her stories loool every day is friday for u hun

• Haha
Reactions: 9