Carbytobarbie

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I do like Danielle, but she seems to ge followed by half of the middle East...which is random considering she's in Ireland..and her engagement is dire
It's very sad that she seems to seek validation by buying followers. And obviously not spending much money on them because they're very obvious 🙈🙈. Just shows how low her self esteem is!!

Reactions: 4
I'm confused about what a selfie with your boobs hanging out has to do with #freepalestine 🤷‍♀️

• Sick
Reactions: 6
James Smith is a prick though .....

I used to follow her but don’t now as her tits are always in my face
I had to stop following her cos found constantly watching her walking & supposedly burning 5000 calories a day annoying & unbelievable

Reactions: 8
I'd love to be able to drop my responsibilities and go traipsing up the mountains every day for hours. I don't know how I'd get the washing done, feed the kids and the animals, clean the house, do the shopping etc etc.

Reactions: 7
Baffles me how she manages to keep on top of her hair & nails & she doesn't scrimp on the food budget, treats for the kids etc but doesn't work ?

Her stories this morning...4 stone loss since December?!?!?!

A) that doesn't show at all
B) surely that can't be good for her "recovery"

Its from the end of Dec though. I can put a stone on at Christmas easily could probably do more damage if Im honest especially if I start Christmas early 😂 if youre a yo yo dieter too the weight seems to go on easier aswell.

So I always find the first maybe 21lbs for me is not noticeable at all.

Not saying shes definitely lost 4 stone but I think the more people have to lose the less it shows.

Reactions: 3
I would for her to do a before /after to show this 4 stone loss - unless she's the type to count the losses and not the gains which add up to the 4stoke if that makes sense

Reactions: 10
She definitely did stay in the gym for 2 hours and walked to and from the gym.

She's definitely using exercise as a restriction method.

Reactions: 4
She definitely did stay in the gym for 2 hours and walked to and from the gym.

She's definitely using exercise as a restriction method.
I think it’s a distraction method. She needs to be busy so she doesn’t eat. I know many who go to the gym for 2 hrs (weights followed by a LISS sesh) but if you’re working and have kids it’s a nightmare to fit that it!

Reactions: 3
I think it’s a distraction method. She needs to be busy so she doesn’t eat. I know many who go to the gym for 2 hrs (weights followed by a LISS sesh) but if you’re working and have kids it’s a nightmare to fit that it!
Yeah that's a fair assessment! I don't have 2 kids and can't manage the activity she does 😬

Reactions: 1
Yeah that's a fair assessment! I don't have 2 kids and can't manage the activity she does 😬
Same! I’d have to get up at 5am and there is no way that is happening. A desk job for 7hrs (although wfh) means I’m lucky to get an hrs workout in!

Reactions: 1
If you dont work and your kids are in school you absolutely can spend 2 hours a day in the gym. Its when you also have a job that it gets tricky 😂

Does she actually have any personality traits other than staying in the gym for 2 hours a day, getting Iced Coffee with her annoying friend and taking pics with obscene amounts of cleavage?

Reactions: 11
Does she actually have any personality traits other than staying in the gym for 2 hours a day, getting Iced Coffee with her annoying friend and taking pics with obscene amounts of cleavage?
yes also adds horrendous filters cos she “loves herself so muc h”

• Haha
Reactions: 5