Carbytobarbie

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I always wonder this!!! Made herself home made burgers the other day and the kids were stuck with Birdseye. It’s baffling. Almost as though she wants them to become overweight.

What I don’t understand is her blatant barefaced lying. Her stories from last night say she’s lost 3 stone in 3 months. What absolute bullshit, where on her body has three stone come off? I smell a fibber
I've seen her out walking recently and she was waddling along. Honestly, she looks like she hasn't lost much to my eye anyway!

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 5
Why does she post those photos with her full tongue hanging out of her mouth as soon as she’s had a sip of alcohol 🤮

Reactions: 7
I don't doubt the '3 stone in 3 months' as at her size a good 15lbs of that will have been water weight, not fat loss. She ALWAYS loses the '3 in 3' and then she goes off track. I'll eat my hat if she doesn't end up in a binge now, and gaining all 3 back. Literally every time she's lost the 3....... She's gained it again.

She's so predictable. She's going to stop weighing in. Have more wine. More food. Then bam in 3 months she'll go 'I'm starting over, no restrictions just healthy eating'

And just like that, we will be here again. The only thing she's constant at is her inability to be consistent.

Look back at her pics and see....... 3 on, 3off etc.

Reactions: 8
The way she pans over the plate as if she is some foodie really fucks me off! It’s basic food hun, not very well presented!
And she goes on about ugh have to cook for the family because they think my food is so amazing, again basic food that I’m sure you’re more impressed by then they are!
It always looks so oily too? Her veg always looks like it’s covered in melted butter 😂

Her rant is so misguided. Saying a doctor knew nothing as he prescribed heroin... you can still get prescribed heroin, under a different name but it’s very very commonly given to people after major accidents, palliative care patients and even people in labour

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Her rant is so misguided. Saying a doctor knew nothing as he prescribed heroin... you can still get prescribed heroin, under a different name but it’s very very commonly given to people after major accidents, palliative care patients and even people in labour
She's just a lost cause.

Reactions: 2
She's done a story this morning about tattle even though nothing has been posted in a week and she's still on her first thread...

It's not like she's hinch with 300 odd threads lol

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Thank God she's so real and honest and doesn't filter herself to death like all those "insta huns" she bashes. The difference in her own photos and one she's tagged in is shocking. Personally I don't care about her using filters but the fact she belittles every other person who does just wrecks my head 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️

Reactions: 13
It fucks off everytime she posts about “showing up for yourself”. Babe, some of us actually have jobs that mean we can’t spend 2 hours “working out” and 3 hours going on hikes to get 30k steps. It seriously baffles me that apparently she’s doing about 20k steps a day and burning 1k calories and her weight is still the same?

Reactions: 15
She said the other day she’s lost something like 3.5 stone. I don’t know where from, unless she ballooned before Christmas and hid it

Reactions: 4
Why does she think she’s like a fitness/food/recovery guru after a few therapy sessions?

She is weighing herself, purging via exercise, CC and eating in a deficit. All things that aren’t promoted for BED from my knowledge and experience.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
To me, she has literally stayed the same size? Another thing that baffles me, is how she supposedly burns so many calories each day, promotes “healthy eating” but is still the size she is?! What is she even doing to burn that many calories?! Does she even work?!

Reactions: 8
To me, she has literally stayed the same size? Another thing that baffles me, is how she supposedly burns so many calories each day, promotes “healthy eating” but is still the size she is?! What is she even doing to burn that many calories?! Does she even work?!
She’s not. Watches and Fitbits are wildly inaccurate.

Reactions: 4
Her mammoth feast, walks and gym sessions prevent her from working 🤷‍♀️ she'd probably have better mental health and food view if she worked. Her entire day is eating and burning calories. She literally does nothing else.

• Wow
Reactions: 7
She’s not. Watches and Fitbits are wildly inaccurate.
I had a Fitbit and now have an Apple Watch and the calorie burn on the Fitbit was ridiculous. I would never base my TDEE on a watches statistics as they’d have me eating about 2800 cals!

Why does she think she’s like a fitness/food/recovery guru after a few therapy sessions?

She is weighing herself, purging via exercise, CC and eating in a deficit. All things that aren’t promoted for BED from my knowledge and experience.
This!!!

I don't think she actually realises how far deep in she STILL is at the minute. Or else, she does and she just is choosing to only show us the best bits. I'd worry for her, honestly.

Those portion sizes are still very large for a girl recovering from BED. I'd say if she cut down on them she'd struggle more as she's not "better". 22k steps plus a day isn't normal for someone who is also working, which I don't belive she is. This to me is a HUGE red flag as she's made CC and exercising her full-time job.

I'd worry she's after flipping her ED to restrict/purge through exercise, bit I don't think she can see that.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
I would love to know how many calories she allows herself a day! Jesus, almost 1000 on dinner and 600+ on lunch 🤷‍♀️