Carbytobarbie

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don’t want to be a pedant because I agree with your point that you have to also look closer to home when you criticize the US but she’s Irish not British. Just feel like this sort of thing would annoy me if I were Irish.
I'm Irish and you're right 🙂 understand the sentiment but she's not British.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
I'm Irish and you're right 🙂 understand the sentiment but she's not British.
I’m Welsh and I’ve lived abroad most of my adult life and I’m always explaining that I’m not English even if I’m happy enough to say I’m British. But if I were Irish I really wouldn’t like being called British for fairly obvious reasons (or obvious to me at least)!

• Heart
Reactions: 7
I’m Welsh and I’ve lived abroad most of my adult life and I’m always explaining that I’m not English even if I’m happy enough to say I’m British. But if I were Irish I really wouldn’t like being called British for fairly obvious reasons (or obvious to me at least)!
🙌 I wish more people understood that it's quite offensive but thank you for pointing it out.

Reactions: 8
🙌 I wish more people understood that it's quite offensive but thank you for pointing it out.
Thanks for pointing out my mistake gang. I wrote it in a moment of pure anger without thinking of the effect it would have on people. I’m sorry if it offended anyone!

Reactions: 9
Thanks for pointing out my mistake gang. I wrote it in a moment of pure anger without thinking of the effect it would have on people. I’m sorry if it offended anyone!
No worries! I can see that you're not being flippant towards someone pointing out that it was a mistake so I take no offence in this case and I'm sure most others wouldn't either 😁

Reactions: 3
Given how she broke lockdown her recent stories about the lockdown lifts in Ireland are hypocritical as duck

I might get some flack for this but I really can't stand people who act like martyrs because they're parents. You chose to bring that child in to the world and its a privilege not a chore. Yes of course it's difficult at times but that's the path you choose, it doesn't make you special. Carby kept posting about how the girls were driving her mad while they were at home yet in the next breath laments them growing up so quick. Why doesn't she just enjoy the time with them rather than moan on the gram.

Reactions: 25
I might get some flack for this but I really can't stand people who act like martyrs because they're parents. You chose to bring that child in to the world and its a privilege not a chore. Yes of course it's difficult at times but that's the path you choose, it doesn't make you special. Carby kept posting about how the girls were driving her mad while they were at home yet in the next breath laments them growing up so quick. Why doesn't she just enjoy the time with them rather than moan on the gram.
Because contennnnnt

Reactions: 6
Reminds me of the long mum. Can't cope on long weekends or holidays and always needs help, advise etc to keep them entertained. From what i remember she didnt spend much time with them before covid they were always in some camp or after school activities. If anything she should enjoy this time. Why does she never post anything productive she does with them, does she only bring them to the park because she gets her fitbit steps in. But yes you're right @Opalfruit8 content is priority and she doesnt have much lately.

Because she wants everyone to know how great she is... but previous to lock down she didnt even have a job!!
Unless you count bleeping men for dinner and free wine

Anyone notice how she never shares pics of her home or if she does it's really dark and bad quality.. clean your house and put your saggy tits away

• Haha
Because she wants everyone to know how great she is... but previous to lock down she didnt even have a job!!
Unless you count bleeping men for dinner and free wine

Anyone notice how she never shares pics of her home or if she does it's really dark and bad quality.. clean your house and put your saggy tits away
I would love to see her house. All this time on lockdown and no house pics unless its in the distance of her wine or just something on the television. Does she live in a house or an apartment?

I used to follow her back in my slimming works days, has she lost loads of weight now then?

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I used to follow her back in my slimming works days, has she lost loads of weight now then?
Imo she hasn't made any progression in years. I unfollowed her last night. She is just vulgar and hungry for attention. I don't see the point anymore because its always the same boring content and the glass licking is just 🤮. Its a no from me.

I bet she hates her mate secretly, slim, tits out haha no guessing who blokes would be looking at when they were out. Imo both rough looking and cheap too 🤨

• Haha
Reactions: 4