Carbytobarbie

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her whole attitude is clearly do as she says, not as she does!

Reactions: 2
Shes bleeping ugly
Mind you some men dont care as long as they can get a shag.. we all know how desperate she is and then goes on about her bae
Holding hands pics and what ever job the current bae does.. she absolutely pathetic
She’s an arse, she’s overweight, she’s breaking Covid regulations in Ireland, she talks out of her hole and that’s not up for debate, but ugly? Underneath the makeup and fake Instagram personality she’s a really good looking woman. Sorry, that’s my opinion.

Reactions: 5
It fits in her agenda to make out she got unfollowed due to BLM when it seems most including me unfollowed her due to her total disregard of social distancing . When she was making such a song and dance about it at the start. Calling everyone out .

Reactions: 6
She’s an arse, she’s overweight, she’s breaking Covid regulations in Ireland, she talks out of her hole and that’s not up for debate, but ugly? Underneath the makeup and fake Instagram personality she’s a really good looking woman. Sorry, that’s my opinion.
No need for sorry, its personal opinion..

I dont find her attractive in the slightest maybe it's the poision she spouts slipping through clouding my judgement 😂

• Haha
Why am I not surprised that she would be in the queue for penneys🤷‍♀️ I love Penneys as much as the next person but I think I'll survive another few weeks without. Absolutely shocking video footage of hundreds of people in queues with zero social distancing!

Reactions: 13
Why am I not surprised that she would be in the queue for penneys🤷‍♀️ I love Penneys as much as the next person but I think I'll survive another few weeks without. Absolutely shocking video footage of hundreds of people in queues with zero social distancing!
And she's had her hair done. She's sucha hypocrite.

Reactions: 5
Queuing for Penney’s! Imagine being that desperate for the cheapest retail stores’ wears. Probably thinks she’s balling on her benefits and family hand outs. Don’t tell me she’s lost so much weight she needs a new size 10 wardrobe? Thought not

Had to unfollow this one, honestly I was rooting for her but it’s literally the same story over and over

Reactions: 7
Someone has asked her on her last post if she has had her hair done and if the salons are back open in ireland and her response is ‘i’ll dm you’ - I read that as code for i’ll dm you so I don’t reveal what a massive hypocrite I am 🤥

• Angry
Reactions: 18
Shes a bleeping hypocrite

Hey lardarse social distancing is still in place, get your fat atse out of the hot tub with your bestie

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I don’t know how she’s got the bare faced cheek to post it all! All these insta accounts with a bigger following can’t help themselves not to post it can they 🤦🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 7
Someone has asked her on her last post if she has had her hair done and if the salons are back open in ireland and her response is ‘i’ll dm you’ - I read that as code for i’ll dm you so I don’t reveal what a massive hypocrite I am 🤥
She has deffo had her hair done. In May she had 3 inches of roots!

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Yep, they’re all definitely still closed.

Reactions: 3
She’s 100% reading here. Check out stories. Apparently she’s not answerable to Anyone... and yet feels she has the right to lecture people lol