Carbytobarbie

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Gosh i had a weeks break from social media and went for a scroll on Barbie... what did i miss? I unfollowed her last month but i see shes jumped from 14k to 14.6k followers. I sent a follow just to be nosey but she is not accepting 😏😆😆

Reactions: 1
Gosh i had a weeks break from social media and went for a scroll on Barbie... what did i miss? I unfollowed her last month but i see shes jumped from 14k to 14.6k followers. I sent a follow just to be nosey but she is not accepting 😏😆😆
I unfollowed but she's still sitting at 14k to me.

Shows 14K for me too.

What did you miss? Sprained her ankle. Moaned the face of herself about it.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Shows 14K for me too.

What did you miss? Sprained her ankle. Moaned the face of herself about it.
She’s been going on about that sprained ankle a ridiculous amount, I actually broke my ankle around about the same time and I haven’t made anywhere near as much fuss!

see she has a rant up about courtney black now 🙄
She will rant about anyone who is doing well in the fitness industry because it gets her attention. Didn’t she go after James Smith once as well?

Her engagement must be low, her stories never appear on my feed! I have to view them by searching for her profile

Yes thats right. Find it strange shes went after courtney though for carby to preach about eating disorders and having the binge eating disorder herself shes calling out a young girl all over the gram that suffered with an eating disorder but has seemed to find a way out of it in a really positive way.

She's just trying to go back to her 'trashing the influencers' stance again because she's the most boring human without something like this.

Fat, useless, boring liar. She's never going to lose weight, she's always going to look like some cheap 80s hooker with her trashy make up/nails and hooker hair........ Oh and her tits out.

She's not even a funny train wreck anymore. She's just sad and pathetic. Anything for attention.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
She went in on CB yesterday! You don’t have to be fat to feel bloated after a weekend on the lash. I doubt she’d hate Courtney so much if Courtney wasn’t tiny.

Reactions: 5
She went in on CB yesterday! You don’t have to be fat to feel bloated after a weekend on the lash. I doubt she’d hate Courtney so much if Courtney wasn’t tiny.
exactly. I seen nothing wrong with the other girls posts. It was just “ate too much, enjoyed it, back to normal now” which is a great mindset.

she’s all for body positivity until a thin person is involved.

Reactions: 10
exactly. I seen nothing wrong with the other girls posts. It was just “ate too much, enjoyed it, back to normal now” which is a great mindset.

she’s all for body positivity until a thin person is involved.
There was nothing wrong with the words she used and the caption, but the picture was a bit much. The "after" was her pulling some ridiculous pose to supposedly evidence her bloat. It looked ridiculous

Reactions: 3
So no change with her, still bullying people that are doing better/pretty than her. New pic with long breasts dangling out again🙄 (give me attention) CB is a doing great and it boils down to jealousy. Gosh its pathetic the fixation on anyone doing well really narks her off. Ìm still pending on the follow request. Really kicking myself now 🤨

Reactions: 7
So no change with her, still bullying people that are doing better/pretty than her. New pic with long breasts dangling out again🙄 (give me attention) CB is a doing great and it boils down to jealousy. Gosh its pathetic the fixation on anyone doing well really narks her off. Ìm still pending on the follow request. Really kicking myself now 🤨

You have hit the nail on the head there. She used to hate SW and the people who it worked for because being the gluttonous cow she is, she couldn't make it work. Now she hates ANY thin/athletic person or anyone who is doing better than her. Let's face it, it's not hard to do better when she yoyos the same 20lbs weight gain/loss, three or four times a year.

I feel sorry for her because she's always going to be an overweight misery. She has absolutely zero willpower with food and hides it behind BED.

Setting a terrible example.........

Reactions: 8