Carbytobarbie

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Unsure how to feel about her - it seems she’s trying her best but she doesn’t seem to ever lose weight... she also has like 700kcal breakfasts! Wild

Reactions: 7
I really like her, she’s consistent and admits that she has an ED. You can’t outwork a bad diet. If weight loss is her goal she’d be best off reducing her calories (I love working out as it makes me feel good after, I have panic disorder and it really helps with that). Not a fan of the rants though.

Reactions: 3
Eh, I can’t get mad at her about dating different guys. As long as she’s being safe more power to her. And not introducing them to her kids. I see no harm.

Reactions: 13
Eh, I can’t get mad at her about dating different guys. As long as she’s being safe more power to her. And not introducing them to her kids. I see no harm.
I agree! More power to her if she’s being safe and keeping things away from her girls til something is serious! I used to date a bit like that when I was in my 20s and fair play, it’s exhausting 😂

Reactions: 7
Just come across Carby.... so haven’t read everything to date....
Will I get absolutely shot down if I say I don’t think she’s got an ED. She’s just a greedy witch 😬😬

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
Just come across Carby.... so haven’t read everything to date....
Will I get absolutely shot down if I say I don’t think she’s got an ED. She’s just a greedy witch 😬😬
Agreed 100%. She’s a binge eater. Nothing more, nothing less.

Reactions: 5
I did quite enjoy her post saying masks have wrecked her skin when she posts herself eating and drinking crap the whole time

• Haha
Ah I had forgotten about carby! Genuinely would love to see her lose weight, she would be so much happier in herself but nothing seems to have changed. Did she ever go to see a someone to talk about her binging?

Reactions: 5
I think she’s a bit much sometimes but she does talk about a side of ED’s which are rarely mentioned, binging is a real eating disorder as much as people would like to label her ‘greedy’

Reactions: 14
Agreed 100%. She’s a binge eater. Nothing more, nothing less.
Binge eating is an eating disorder.

Ah I had forgotten about carby! Genuinely would love to see her lose weight, she would be so much happier in herself but nothing seems to have changed. Did she ever go to see a someone to talk about her binging?
She’s in treatment right now actually. She’s posted it about it a bit.

Binge eating is an eating disorder.

She’s in treatment right now actually. She’s posted it about it a bit.
Okay, in that case basically everyone I know has an ED then.
No shade, my Mum has been in recovery from anorexia for 10 years.
Myself, all my friends, everyone I know through work etc have days when we binge like mad but I wouldn’t say any of us have an ED. Just some days we’re greedy cows and then try to reign it in the rest of the week.

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
In that case every single woman I know has an ED
There's a lot more to binge eating than people thing.
It isn't just eating a bunch of food and that's it.
It's things like..
You plan exactly what you're going to eat, in massive amounts, you plan the order you're going to eat it, you think about it all day and can't stop thinking about it until you do it.
Telling yourself you won't but can't control the urge so take it somewhere secret so nobody knows.
Eating it all really fast.

It isn't just overeating. Or eating a whole pack of biscuits.

Reactions: 17
Okay, in that case basically everyone I know has an ED then.
No shade, my Mum has been in recovery from anorexia for 10 years.
Myself, all my friends, everyone I know through work etc have days when we binge like mad but I wouldn’t say any of us have an ED. Just some days we’re greedy cows and then try to reign it in the rest of the week.
You don’t binge like mad you have a blow out. Binge eating is pretty f**ked up. Like eating until you actually vomit and crying in pain. Then eating some more after that. It consumes your daily life and effects you mentally. I don’t have an ED but this is kinda like someone saying “I have OCD because I like cleaning”

• Heart
Reactions: 27
You don’t binge like mad you have a blow out. Binge eating is pretty f**ked up. Like eating until you actually vomit and crying in pain. Then eating some more after that. It consumes your daily life and effects you mentally. I don’t have an ED but this is kinda like someone saying “I have OCD because I like cleaning”
This 👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻

Reactions: 6
Okay, thanks for teaching me something because I honestly didn’t know that.

Reactions: 6