Carbytobarbie

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Haha that's nothing, I've got a nurse living behind me spouting all over her facebook how idiotic people are for not social distancing etc...and I mean, it's all over her Facebook, she clearly spends way too much time on there, yet today they had a group of kids and adults in their back garden, NOT even trying to stay away from each other. Its laughable!
A girl I went school with is posting all sorts like that then went and got her nails done and started meeting up with a guy too (all posted on her SM) 🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️

• Angry
Reactions: 4
A girl I went school with is posting all sorts like that then went and got her nails done and started meeting up with a guy too (all posted on her SM) 🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️
Haha I have to laugh because it just annoys me otherwise. I mean I can't stand them anyway and I'd love to grass her up to whoever she works for, head. I'm a nurse as well and haven't seen my family for two bloody months then that twathead is doing that.

Haha I have to laugh because it just annoys me otherwise. I mean I can't stand them anyway and I'd love to grass her up to whoever she works for, head. I'm a nurse as well and haven't seen my family for two bloody months then that twathead is doing that.
Infuriating isn't it! I was going to report the nail tech cos she tagged her but didn't have her address to do it 😂

Reactions: 1
Didn’t realise you didn’t have to adhere to the two metre social distancing in Ireland

The next page is them both at a picnic bench having a picnic
Gosh common sense is just wasted on her. All of her preaching to her followers to go and meet up for picnics i mean seriously she has no brain at all.

Didn’t realise you didn’t have to adhere to the two metre social distancing in Ireland

The next page is them both at a picnic bench having a picnic
Yup, she’s breaking the Irish Covid regulations after weeks of pontificating and telling us all she was a saint. A hypocrite, more like. My parents live in Dublin, they’re in their 80s and are terrified they’ll get sick, arses like her are almost certainly going to make this happen. (And here in the UK too, to be honest!)

• Sad
Reactions: 5
Yup, she’s breaking the Irish Covid regulations after weeks of pontificating and telling us all she was a saint. A hypocrite, more like. My parents live in Dublin, they’re in their 80s and are terrified they’ll get sick, arses like her are almost certainly going to make this happen. (And here in the UK too, to be honest!)
And she’s been with her Dad today. Presume he’s eating with her as well because she’s posted a photo of food saying he requested it. She’s a bleeping idiot. Thought all her family lived miles away? More lies then.

Reactions: 11
And she’s been with her Dad today. Presume he’s eating with her as well because she’s posted a photo of food saying he requested it. She’s a bleeping idiot. Thought all her family lived miles away? More lies then.
Maybe they do live miles away and they are breaking the 5km rule too. Ridiculous. Familys have been seperated for months but here she is hanging out with friends and family. No 2 meter distance no 5km rules being applied. Hypocritcal cow

Did she...did she just refer to herself as a “master” of exercise...
I’ve had a fuckload of PT too. I lift heavy weights and train with powerlifters who compete at world and Commonwealth level. Does that make me a master now? Can I add it to my CV?
duck sake. Who does she think she is? :rolleyes:

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Brought a crystal to some water to “obsorb pure energy to fend off duck boys for the rest of 2020”

I am dying.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Brought a crystal to some water to “obsorb pure energy to fend off duck boys for the rest of 2020”

I am dying.
Imagine being an adult and still acting like that 🤣, it’s a wonder she can’t keep a relationship, childish.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Remember when she called everyone c**nts for being out.. now mrs blobbly is out and about with her pals with no social distancing.. she really is as thick as her flabby thighs!!

Fending off duck boys.. oh please you've had your wizards sleeve chuff, filled by so many 'bae's' over the last year you must whistle when you walk

The only thing she is a master at is eating.. duck of carby you patronizing heffer

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
Remember when she called everyone c**nts for being out.. now mrs blobbly is out and about with her pals with no social distancing.. she really is as thick as her flabby thighs!!

Fending off duck boys.. oh please you've had your wizards sleeve chuff, filled by so many 'bae's' over the last year you must whistle when you walk

The only thing she is a master at is eating.. duck of carby you patronizing heffer
the word heffer kills me 😂😂😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Why is she completely disregarding social distancing? bleeping infuriates me.

Why is she completely disregarding social distancing? bleeping infuriates me.
Yup. I was actually on her side at the beginning of lockdown when she was saying how important it was to stay safe. She's being so selfish and hypocritical.