Carbytobarbie

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s saying she’s lost followers due to posting about blm... I actually think it’s all the blatant social distancing rules she’s happy to break! Biggest hypocrite going!

• Heart
Reactions: 16
I’d love someone to comment this (I’m blocked!) she’s got a pic of her & someone else on her stories with zero social distancing 🤷🏻‍♀️🤷🏻‍♀️ Do they not have the 2m rule in Ireland?
Yeah, you are allowed to meet in a group of four outside but absolutely the 2M rule still stands..

I’d love someone to comment this (I’m blocked!) she’s got a pic of her & someone else on her stories with zero social distancing 🤷🏻‍♀️🤷🏻‍♀️ Do they not have the 2m rule in Ireland?
Still in place but being flouted by every Tom Dick and Harry. Some of the influencers are the worst.

She’s saying she’s lost followers due to posting about blm... I actually think it’s all the blatant social distancing rules she’s happy to break! Biggest hypocrite going!
Exactly this!! I seriously considered messaging her to say that last night, but couldn’t be arsed with the ridiculous response I might have got. Just bit my tongue and unfollowed.

Reactions: 3
Shes bleeping ugly
Mind you some men dont care as long as they can get a shag.. we all know how desperate she is and then goes on about her bae
Holding hands pics and what ever job the current bae does.. she absolutely pathetic

Reactions: 3
So now she’s with her family and pregnant sister, nothing like putting an unborn child at risk 🙄 completely baffled at why you’d 1: break lockdown rules and 2: broadcast it to all of your followers?

• Angry
Reactions: 6
So now she’s with her family and pregnant sister, nothing like putting an unborn child at risk 🙄 completely baffled at why you’d 1: break lockdown rules and 2: broadcast it to all of your followers?
exactly! Do what you do but don’t witch about people pulling you up on it when you have broadcast it to thousands!

Reactions: 2
Absolute hypocrite! Carby we know you read here so next time you go on about people staying at home etc quit while you're ahead. Tipperary to Slane isnt in your 5k or 20k or same county

Reactions: 9
Can not believe the state of this bleeping elephant

After slagging everyone off.. saying you know everything etc.. then staying with a pregnant relative

Wow

Reactions: 1