Cara Suthers

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It's what they all do, send out all the hints then never spend a penny. Absolute bleeping dick.

I wonder if all you people shoving your heads up her arse would like her if you knew what I had found out about her? Don't be so naive.
What do you know? 🤔

Reactions: 1
I don’t find her remotely funny. SHE thinks she’s funny, & is always ranting on about her “dark” sense of humour. She’s just a funny looking twit if you ask me, not the glamour gal she hopes to be. Just another boring stay at home instamum!

Well I discovered from someone who knows her very well (ex boyfriend) that her dark humour leads into very distrurbing territory.
She's no angel.

I really like Cara, I think she has a dry sarcastic sense of humour and she's quite honest about how she keeps her house nice. In fact she could teach mrs Hinch a thing or two especially with 2 boys to contend with.
I don't have kids so I can't claim to know here but come on, who doesn't have a family and maanage to keep a house nice? I that really what you find inspiring???????

• Haha
It’s the way she thinks her hubby is God’s gift. Yes well done you’ve married a good looking bloke!
Her hubby seems like a really good bloke, he seems to put up with a lot from her. Slags off their wedding, gutted the boys weren't girls, he works too much blah blah blah.
If I was his Mum, I'd be kicking Cara's fat arse out of town.

There is already a thread on here for Cara :) only started yesterday though.
I can't find it?

Have you seen her post from four days ago? Her boys leaning over a bridge playing poo sticks, leaning too far over if you ask me. But where is Cara? Down the far side of the bridge taking the perfect instagram shot of them to get all the fancy houses into shot...

I wish she had mentioned she lives in The Cotswolds, without all these house in view we'd just never know. But that's ok Cara, if the boys fall in, at least you got your shot.

Just a little something for thought...

Anyone remember when Cara talked about how a lady had passed away in the nursing home she worked and the family told her to go and help herself to any of her belongings?

Well not only is that a bit weird and I'm sure against most company policies to accept gifts but, she bragged about coming away with a nice Ercol chair didnt she (somethings you just don't brag about on social media)...

Said Ercol is now on sale on her sale page for £40!!!

Come on now, is that REALLY ok.

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 7
Her hubby seems like a really good bloke, he seems to put up with a lot from her. Slags off their wedding, gutted the boys weren't girls, he works too much blah blah blah.
If I was his Mum, I'd be kicking Cara's fat arse out of town.

I can't find it?

Have you seen her post from four days ago? Her boys leaning over a bridge playing poo sticks, leaning too far over if you ask me. But where is Cara? Down the far side of the bridge taking the perfect instagram shot of them to get all the fancy houses into shot...

I wish she had mentioned she lives in The Cotswolds, without all these house in view we'd just never know. But that's ok Cara, if the boys fall in, at least you got your shot.

Just a little something for thought...

Anyone remember when Cara talked about how a lady had passed away in the nursing home she worked and the family told her to go and help herself to any of her belongings?

Well not only is that a bit weird and I'm sure against most company policies to accept gifts but, she bragged about coming away with a nice Ercol chair didnt she (somethings you just don't brag about on social media)...

Said Ercol is now on sale on her sale page for £40!!!

Come on now, is that REALLY ok.
Omg that’s terrible. She has no morals.

Well I discovered from someone who knows her very well (ex boyfriend) that her dark humour leads into very distrurbing territory.
She's no angel.

I don't have kids so I can't claim to know here but come on, who doesn't have a family and maanage to keep a house nice? I that really what you find inspiring???????
Well don’t tell half a story!!!😆

Reactions: 7
Guessing Suthers who can't actually say her own surname is watching this thread, said Ercol has now been removed from sale....

Hi Cara!!! You aint welcome here.

Oh would you believe it, she's now stuck it on ebay!!!

• Angry
Reactions: 3
Flogging wines now... jog on Cara. You’re a nobody!!😆
I find that bizarre given all her previous claims that she doesn't drink alcohol!!!! Didn't she only recently mention in it in a blog post or on her Insta that people find it odd that she doesn't drink....

SO WHY ARE YOU bleeping LYING MRS SUTHERS!!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I generally don’t usually mind Cara but I have just watched her recent story and she described her house as looking like a crack den because she’s got a couple of piles of folded laundry on the the kitchen worktop 😭😭

Reactions: 2
I generally don’t usually mind Cara but I have just watched her recent story and she described her house as looking like a crack den because she’s got a couple of piles of folded laundry on the the kitchen worktop 😭😭
I think she’d burn my house down if she could see it right now 😂

She's no angel.

I just meant that she has been honest about making being clean and tidy a priority because of Instagram, she doesn't pretend that it just happens by itself. I wouldn't say I find it inspiring? I don't know why I follow anyone on Instagram really it's a monumental waste of time. Anyway interested to see what the revelation is supposed to be.

I’m pretty sure she has said that she’s sold her house 3 times but they have all fallen through.

Wouldn't be surprised if the buyers follow her on IG, realise what an entitled, squeaky little prick she is then drop out of the sale.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.