Cara Suthers

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Quite possibly the most egotistical creature on Instagram. Non stop ad after ad (of which most products go on her depop or ebay, or the latest, her selling page on Insta) She sounds so whiney, quit barking on about being kind we all know she's a closet mean girl and FYI, her hair isnt amazing, its pretty substandard. I don't know how her husband puts up with her, he seems so down to Earth versus her ridiculously high maintance persona.
I'm not a fan either!

Reactions: 1
Ooooh what did you find out?

I've lived in Cheltenham pretty much my whole life and know people that know her both past and present very well, I've even come into contact with her not that she had her head out of her own arse enough to notice, the woman is RUDE. Past Cara sounds like a total bully. Present Cara sounds pretty much the same but hides it well although she wouldn't give anyone time of day unless they are middle class. She needs to practice what she preaches for sure.

I'm not here to judge your poor taste lol!

She blocks anyone who doesn't agree with her. Why did she block you?

Always on a diet but never actually loses the weight, just goes on and on about it. I think she does it for compliments, so insecure she needs people to reassure her she isn't fat - if she really believes she was then I wonder if she'd take so many pictures of herself.
She blocked me because she posted a pic of her and her husband wearing novelty socks - a freebie - so I said my husband would have me sectioned if I asked him to pose for a pic like that 🤣 #blocked

• Haha
Reactions: 14
She blocked me because she posted a pic of her and her husband wearing novelty socks - a freebie - so I said my husband would have me sectioned if I asked him to pose for a pic like that 🤣 #blocked

That's hardly worthy of blocking, I'd be more offended at the tit that comes out of her mouth on a daily basis to be truthful.

• Haha
I don’t find her remotely funny. SHE thinks she’s funny, & is always ranting on about her “dark” sense of humour. She’s just a funny looking twit if you ask me, not the glamour gal she hopes to be. Just another boring stay at home instamum!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
If someone put a camera on you and your lives to then pick you apart, would you feel the same way?
No-one forced them 🤷
They should maybe try and work a proper job instead of being all grabby and attention seeking. The bubble is bursting

Reactions: 5
It’s the way she thinks her hubby is God’s gift. Yes well done you’ve married a good looking bloke!

I really like Cara, I think she has a dry sarcastic sense of humour and she's quite honest about how she keeps her house nice. In fact she could teach mrs Hinch a thing or two especially with 2 boys to contend with.

Reactions: 2
I really like Cara, I think she has a dry sarcastic sense of humour and she's quite honest about how she keeps her house nice. In fact she could teach mrs Hinch a thing or two especially with 2 boys to contend with.
Each to their own I guess! I don’t think it’s sarcasm... she has a serious hint of witch about her. The sort of girl that wouldn’t give you the time of day unless there’s something in it for her. She’s smug. Anyone can keep their house nice if they do nothing all day!

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.