Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Lollypop29

VIP Member
Call me a Karen but I don’t like what they did to Fred in their video. I don’t think he’s old enough to understand the joke. I’m really really going off these two now

Reactions: 1

Hello Kitty

VIP Member
I don't follow this woman, don't even know what she's "famous" for but her post about cake and lobster came up on my discover page. I cannot believe she's trying to justify it by saying her kids were being shits and she wanted to feel pretty and normal. Sorry love but that is not how this works! And everyone commenting too, bloody hell what a bunch of idiots. Surely if she absolutely needed to get the kids in and go for a drive, drive round and round your local area (like many of us have had to do recently) cakes and lobster I'm sure could have been bought a lot closer to home - but those places likely don't have such a great background for instagram. What an idiot.
There's even people commenting saying people without kids can't comment on the situation....really? Or driving to another place doesn't put people at risk. Fucking idiots

Curly

VIP Member
Just seen her stories and she is at some big party!!! Is England not still in lockdown??

Lilykins

VIP Member
Both kids look really grubby, and they posted a reel going to legoland and the boy wasn’t in a car seat or anything.

Sorrybutno

VIP Member
I watch their stories a lot, the house is always dark and messy and the kids rule the roost. There’s no structure or routine, the little girl is absolutely filthy, they never put a bib on her, she’s always covered in food. Also, it baffles me that the dog is never around. Dogs like Nigel need two hours exercise a day, he never seems to be in the house. The holiday to Florida looked like a bloody nightmare. The little girl pooped her nappy and they didn’t have enough nappies with them to change her🤮 imagine being on that flight with them! Hell on earth!
They have a bug bit of land hes a out door dog.

They have a big bit of land hes a out door dog.

PinkPepper

Chatty Member
Nathan always seems to be really polite and friendly to fans.

They have named their Daughter Delilah.

Dipdab

VIP Member
Her new tattoo is a bit creepy, I don’t like no face pictures like that …

Abban84

Yes she did say that and she said she wants him to go back to school because she pays for him to go, clearly she is peeved that she cant get his nursery fees or Corona test #gifted. Pfft

• Wow
I really don’t understand why we now have influencers 😂. What the fuck is this day and age when people are obsessed following all these fuckwits?! And the worst thing is they get paid for it and are fairly well off. Someone who influences should influence people to do good things, not thousands of the same looking carbon copies.. half naked photos posing, same look, same surgery, same clothes, all say the same things, all drive the same car and all go to the same places.. it’s baffling that people are obsessed with watching these idiots, they’re essentially lining their pockets for doing nothing whilst the people that are obsessed probably work 9-5 minimum wage jobs! The kardashians, can call them what you like but they’re entertainers, they’re funny and bring something! The likes of these love island floaters are just pathetic dossers with no work ethic.

Nah. The Kardashians are the original influencer fuckwits. Utterly narcissistic, vain, shallow, materialistic and the catalyst for this generation of instagrammers.

Annue

VIP Member
I love they were struggling but managed all those holidays this year haven't got a clue

PinkFigs

VIP Member
I’ve always liked her far more than I like Olivia Bowen, who was in the same Love Island season as her. I do sometimes wonder though if there’s a bit of ‘why not me?’ from Cara as Olivia and Alex have clearly made millions from LI, whilst Cara and Nathan clearly haven’t made millions and live in a normal house, Nathan still goes out to work etc.

Seeing as Cara and Nathan won that series and Olivia and Alex didn’t I’m guessing it must grate a bit that the latter couple have seemingly done so well financially from it.

Lollypop29

VIP Member
Breaking lockdown rules again- their latest trip was Whitstable... they don’t live there either... although least it’s in Kent 😂

Last edited: