Cara Delahoyde

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’ve never really looked at her, a picture popped up on the explore insta tag, but this comment of her doing an ad while in labour has made my day!
D5EC3E4E-A2DF-4F8F-BC2C-AA286A5029BE.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 15
I really like her tbh. On love Island she was vulnerable about not feeling 'pretty' enough - something I definitely relate to. And during this 2nd pregnancy during a pandemic she's openly admitted that she's struggled with her mental health which i admire, instead of pretending its all perfect. Plus she fell out with Olivia bowen before the wedding and I just really dislike Olivia for no specific reason so I'm automatically team cara 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 39
I want to start by saying that I quite like Cara and always have but she’s getting on my nerves since she had this baby!! I’ve seen her post more ads since she’s had the kid than I’ve ever seen her post! I almost feel like she’s trying to get people talking about omg look at how hard Cara is working as a mum of newborn, she’s a super mum blah blah blah. Imagine how easy it would be for every mother to be posting shite all day on insta in the comforts of their own homes for a living!

Reactions: 4
I do actually like Cara and Nathan but sharing pictures of her in labour is ridiculous, reminds me of when Stacey Solomon done the same thing. Can't anyone keep anything private anymore?

Reactions: 5
Another influencer not showing the babies face because they’ve got a magazine deal coming up! I don’t like anyone online who uses their children’s face non stop for money.. think it’s so wrong

Reactions: 11
If find the fact that they’ve made their 2-3 year old son his own Instagram and have it on a public setting disgusting 😭

• Wow
Reactions: 15
I’ve never really looked at her, a picture popped up on the explore insta tag, but this comment of her doing an ad while in labour has made my day! View attachment 193664
I genuinely think this was pre took before going into hospital. They will only be doing a new magazine shoot, wouldn’t surprise me if they did it sometime next week. Lovely little family though!

She’s really pissing me off now with trying to look like a super mum just because she’s now got 2 kids and how she is moving to fast by taking her to a supermarket shopping and ended up breaking down.. she’s doing things every single mother does but asking for a round of applause for it! Also why the duck would you take a newborn to a supermarket during a pandemic anyway?? I usually like Cara but I’m going to unfollow her, she’s not super mum she’s just an average mum and she needs to get over it.

I think she’s vile. Flogging a pregnancy app and saying it’s to help with fertility when she was already pregnant? No thank you. Moaning about how cheered she was with how she can’t enjoy (MAKE MONEY) from her or fancy during lock down... again, no thank you.

I think she’s a likeable person, or at least I used to, but she is way, way too focussed on chasing the ££

Reactions: 8
Read back my last comment, can’t edit or delete. Part of it made no sense haha.

What I meant was... she was moaning about how she was unable to enjoy her last pregnancy. It was clearly because she couldn’t make money from it because of COVID.

I really like her. She is much more down to earth than most of the other influencers. And her and Nathan seem to take their time to reply and chat to fans which is a refreshing change.

Does anyone know what happened between her and Olivia Bowen? Love Cara, can’t stand Olivia.

Does anyone know what happened between her and Olivia Bowen? Love Cara, can’t stand Olivia.
From what I remember Cara was meant to be one of Olivias bridesmaids and then all of a sudden Olivia made her not a bridesmaid as Cara couldn’t make it to the dress rehearsals as she was busy with her son so Cara took offence as she had a child to look after it didn’t mean she didn’t want to be involved in the wedding

From what I remember Cara was meant to be one of Olivias bridesmaids and then all of a sudden Olivia made her not a bridesmaid as Cara couldn’t make it to the dress rehearsals as she was busy with her son so Cara took offence as she had a child to look after it didn’t mean she didn’t want to be involved in the wedding
Thanks! What a bleep.

Reactions: 3
If find the fact that they’ve made their 2-3 year old son his own Instagram and have it on a public setting disgusting 😭
Yeah I saw this and was quite shocked really... their son, they can do what they want I suppose, but an open Instagram for a toddler just seems inappropriate to me - you don’t know who is out there. I get they want to get him into modelling but surely they could do it in other ways....

She has ruined her teeth. She was lovely and natural on LI now she looks a bit 'special' with all the work she's had done. Nathan is a prat.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Nathan always seems to be really polite and friendly to fans.

They have named their Daughter Delilah.

Reactions: 1
Absolute scummy mummy! all she does is whinge and moan about how hard her life is, try getting a real job for a start and not just using your children as cash cows! Whining about not being able to share a picture of her daughters face....your choice hun, the pay check obviously was more appealing! All she does is whinge on her stories, she clearly can’t be bothered to look after the kid
she had(was away on holiday on his birthday whilst he was being babysat) and palms him off at every opportunity yet decided to have another to secure another magazine deal no doubt. She needs to grow up, get a grip and try living in the real world!

• Sad