Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Lollypop29

VIP Member
I’m a bit confused, why’s Delilah only just having her second lot of jabs 🤔🤔 my baby is younger and all her jabs have been done...
Also, is it just me, but why does she come across like not an overly motherly mum?

Reactions: 3
According to Cara you’re a “Karen” if you question someone not wearing a mask. I am all for freedom but they protect people. Would she like me operating on her without one? I hate when these influencers and these z list celebs feel the need to spout shit

Reactions: 2

quinzel

VIP Member
Really disappointed in her with the whole Portugal thing as normally I really like her 😢

Fortheloveofgodpleasestop

According to cara you’re a “Karen” if your not a skanky lazy slummy mummy who doesn’t think their above the rules, it must be hell on earth for her actually having to be stuck indoors with her kids instead of palming them off on to others so she can ‘work’ or try out vibrators and use her mental health as an excuse for everything. I’m ok with being a Karen rather than a cara!!

Dipdab

VIP Member
‘We can’t get nappies for our kids’ - well maybe before you refuse go on holiday and stay there knowing it’s turning amber and you have to isolate is the problem, not people who’ve stayed in the country and done what they’re told.
Has she not heard of amazon prime?

Hello Kitty

VIP Member
Another one jumping on the 'sustainable' bandwagon. Doubt you would be talking about that if you wasn't being paid for it!

Flossy2019

VIP Member
He was having a lie in and they decided to wake him up loudly and saying ‘happy birthday!!’- as pay back for him waking them up all the time.

I think it would be funny on an older child but not Fred’s age
That’s so mean. I went on to see and saw the comments and people think it’s funny 🙄🙄 poor lad

Lilykins

VIP Member
When they posted ‘finally pinkie has enough hair to wash’ or something like that, it made me think, have they never washed her hair before that?! She’s nearly two!

Lollypop29

VIP Member
I bet they won’t quarantine. They drove to Peggy porchen just to ‘get out the house’ during the pandemic…

Hello Kitty

VIP Member
Yes she did say that and she said she wants him to go back to school because she pays for him to go, clearly she is peeved that she cant get his nursery fees or Corona test #gifted. Pfft
Wow! and probably the only 2 things she does have to pay for :oops:

GoldSilver

VIP Member
Does Nathan have a proper job? Because she put about being a stay at home Mum. I thought they just lived on the money they both from adverts.

Hello Kitty

VIP Member
Today she’s posting about going to Peggy Porchen (most grammable place for the influencers)- she wrote some sarcastic comment about the Karen’s need to do one.

Let’s just get this out there, she drove from Kent to Chelsea in London, for their mental health? Surely she could have driven somewhere in Kent in her area? Everyone is on her post like ‘you do you hun’- either they don’t realise how far she actually travelled for cake and lobster or they’ve not been directly affected by Covid.

Her kids did not need to travel over an hour in the car for their mental health? Wouldn’t they have been better going out for a long walk/run? Idiots.
What an absolute twat and what the hell is she wearing?