Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Lollypop29

VIP Member
What did they do šŸ„ŗšŸ„ŗ
He was having a lie in and they decided to wake him up loudly and saying ā€˜happy birthday!!ā€™- as pay back for him waking them up all the time.

I think it would be funny on an older child but not Fredā€™s age

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 6

Lulu Goss

VIP Member
Thatā€™s what I donā€™t understand, donā€™t do it at all but especially donā€™t do it and put it all over social media!

I feel bad posting this in the Cara section because itā€™s Nathan who I mainly see do this.

I really liked them on love island and have always been fans- but their social media content featuring their kids has always made me feel a bit icky as the kids got older.

just watching Nathanā€™s story (up now) where the kids are rowing because Delilah wants to come in Fredā€™s room. Fred tells Delilah that ā€˜Daddy is going to clump herā€™, he shouts up the stairs ā€˜Bed, shush!ā€™. He gets answered back, so yells back at them ā€˜stop answering back!ā€™.

Itā€™s all captioned ā€˜normal bedtimeā€™ as if itā€™s something they canā€™t help.

These kids have been encouraged to be rude and feral by their giggling parents for years. No idea why Nathan in particular is doing the ā€˜woe is meā€™ posts about his parenting struggles when all of this behaviour has been filmed and egged on for social media clout.

I have seen backlash in the comments recently, which I have never seen in the few years I have followed them.

I have seem glimmers of them being super sweet kids. I have no idea why they are having such disregard for their privacy and showing them in this light. Itā€™s sad.
I hate the kid content and especially the themes of violence? Like those kids have learnt about hitting from somewhere - like best case itā€™s the parents just not re-directing the kidsā€™ behaviour but I felt so uncomfortable hearing the older boy leverage that the dad would clump them?

I know ppl get really defensive when it comes to parenting and tbh, theyā€™re likely parenting how the majority of British people still do/were parented by their parents. But we have SO much more information and legit science behind how to parent for an emotionally healthy child (and eventual adult) thereā€™s no need to do this stuff anymore!

Hello Kitty

VIP Member
I do actually like Cara and Nathan but sharing pictures of her in labour is ridiculous, reminds me of when Stacey Solomon done the same thing. Can't anyone keep anything private anymore?

Reactions: 5

chocdip

VIP Member
why is there not more threads for this woman!

i used to really like them both still do nathan quite a bit but cara actually seems to really dislike her own children at times

Laney35

Chatty Member
Was wondering if there was a thread for her and her family. I honestly donā€™t think her or Nathan like their kids. Seems to be absolutely no rules in their home. Kids are always filthy looking.

Lollypop29

VIP Member
Her story today about ā€˜no maskā€™- I bet she doesnā€™t wear a mask. It really bugs me, none of us want to wear those bloody masks anymore but I personally always wear mine as itā€™s really not a big deal and if it makes others feel safe then Iā€™ll do it. People making a deal about 10 mins in a shop in a mask, but thereā€™s doctors, nurses etc having to wear them all day, every day.

Iā€™m sure she had a lovely time in her amber list holiday, but sheā€™s just an idiot. She could have had just as much fun in the UK if she bothered.

chocdip

VIP Member
It does seem quite chaotic. But I like that they show a real side to parenting and that their house isnā€™t always perfect etc. They seem a happy family.
They definitely show a real side of parenting but it's basics to change your kids nappy and put clean clothes on them šŸ™ˆ
i feel they are far to laid back you know the type who's kids and play with traffic outside

• Heart

Flossy2019

VIP Member
Iā€™m a bit confused, whyā€™s Delilah only just having her second lot of jabs šŸ¤”šŸ¤” my baby is younger and all her jabs have been done...
Also, is it just me, but why does she come across like not an overly motherly mum?
Hardly any of these insta mums are motherly. They just have kids for the ads

Missdissapointed

Chatty Member
Sheā€™s really pissing me off now with trying to look like a super mum just because sheā€™s now got 2 kids and how she is moving to fast by taking her to a supermarket shopping and ended up breaking down.. sheā€™s doing things every single mother does but asking for a round of applause for it! Also why the fuck would you take a newborn to a supermarket during a pandemic anyway?? I usually like Cara but Iā€™m going to unfollow her, sheā€™s not super mum sheā€™s just an average mum and she needs to get over it.

Lollypop29

VIP Member
Today sheā€™s posting about going to Peggy Porchen (most grammable place for the influencers)- she wrote some sarcastic comment about the Karenā€™s need to do one.

Letā€™s just get this out there, she drove from Kent to Chelsea in London, for their mental health? Surely she could have driven somewhere in Kent in her area? Everyone is on her post like ā€˜you do you hunā€™- either they donā€™t realise how far she actually travelled for cake and lobster or theyā€™ve not been directly affected by Covid.

Her kids did not need to travel over an hour in the car for their mental health? Wouldnā€™t they have been better going out for a long walk/run? Idiots.

Fortheloveofgodpleasestop

Crying into the camera again because she canā€™t cope with her 1 year old šŸ™„ asking for tipsā€¦. Hereā€™s a tip for yaā€¦. A babies for life not just for the magazine deal!!

Missdissapointed

Chatty Member
She drove all the way down there but had to get her kid out of the car and in the pram. Why not leave the kids in the car with Nathan why you go? Ahh is it because you wouldnā€™t have anyone to take your picture of you looking ā€˜prettyā€™. Looks like Nathan has shit all over her in that outfit anyway. I used to like Cara but I canā€™t stand her anymore. There is so many parents struggling everyday across the UK with lockdown and these parents donā€™t have the money like these 2 idiots do. Donā€™t pretend you need to get out for your mental health when itā€™s really because you wanted to take a picture for Insta.. if your mental health was suffering you could drive round your area, or better yet, put your kids first and take them for a walk. At the very least donā€™t advertise that youā€™re rule breaking.

Re- Cara and Olivia. Well, Olivia might be the more successful on the surface but I don't see her house of cards lasting much longer so in the long scheme, Cara and Nathan have longevity and fair play to him for earning an honest living and not just posting rubbish on Instagram.

PinkFigs

VIP Member
Re- Cara and Olivia. Well, Olivia might be the more successful on the surface but I don't see her house of cards lasting much longer so in the long scheme, Cara and Nathan have longevity and fair play to him for earning an honest living and not just posting rubbish on Instagram.
Oh yes I definitely agree that Cara and Nathan seem to have the more genuine relationship by far. It just must be a bit galling for her to see Olivia buying that million pound house, etc. Although like you say, it is a house of cards situation so she may not be rich forever. I believe she did earn a lot in the early days though through her clothing range collaborations

theghosttown

VIP Member
Read back my last comment, canā€™t edit or delete. Part of it made no sense haha.

What I meant was... she was moaning about how she was unable to enjoy her last pregnancy. It was clearly because she couldnā€™t make money from it because of COVID.

Lulu Goss

VIP Member
Thatā€™s ridiculous. The amount of idiots commenting too, like ā€œIā€™ve been following the rules for nearly a year now Iā€™m close to just saying fuck itā€ - thatā€™s clever isnā€™t it, weā€™ll be in lockdown even longer.

Glad she drove to a cake shop to get dressed up and take photos for her mental health though, donā€™t worry about everyone elseā€™s mental health being affected when they have to extend lockdown again.

Lilykins

VIP Member
If find the fact that theyā€™ve made their 2-3 year old son his own Instagram and have it on a public setting disgusting šŸ˜­
Yeah I saw this and was quite shocked really... their son, they can do what they want I suppose, but an open Instagram for a toddler just seems inappropriate to me - you donā€™t know who is out there. I get they want to get him into modelling but surely they could do it in other ways....

Lilykins

VIP Member
I know they are going for the angle of ā€˜letā€™s be real about parentingā€™ but it does come across like they hate their kids and I can imagine them saying things to them like ā€˜stop being a little shitā€™ thinking they are keeping it real and down to earth. How house looks chaos and the boy always seems to be on a tablet!